Delta Airlines Office In Cm?

Dustoff

~

I went online to make sure we were credited with mileage for flights to the US earlier this year and found that neither my nor my wife's numbers are functional.

I have tried Sky Miles' telephone number but never got a person and their email contact elicits no response at all.

It would be nice to get this resolved as I am flying out again with Korean Air at the end of this month.

I think the only customer service in LOS is located in BKK. Phone # 026143020 or Amy at 091396534. These numbers are about 18 months old, but they are the office numbers and Amy speaks English well. The Delta office in BKK has been helpful for me in the past.

If not allowed to post phone numbers PM me and I'll try again.

Edit: I went ahead and PM numbers as I have to go out.

Edited by mmcsusnret

G'luck with that POS airline. They screwed me out of 20K miles. Many stories on the web about delta ripoffs.

I have to agree with you as to the quality of Delta. We flew with them years ago and it was perhaps the worst experience we have had with any airline.

Being a member of Sky Miles is just a side-product of that experience and we flew with the partner airline Korean Air this June/July and it was one of the BEST experiences we have had with any airline.

Being partnered in the Sky Miles program seems to have nothing whatsoever to do with the quality of service of an airline. We will happily fly with Korean Air anytime and find it particularly convenient that they fly to Hawaii (with a stopover in Seoul) right out of Chiang Mai.

I tend to disagree, as I have had mostly good experiences on their flights and have received timely resolutions for the times when I have had problems. Last year, I got stuck in ATL overnight due to a flight cancellation due to weather. Even thought they didn't have to (actual weater delay at my destination), they put me up at the Marriott and upgraded me to first class for the last leg the next day. They also gave me 25,000 "inconvenience" miles. They upgraded my return to BKK (on a different itenerary) to first class as well.

4 years ago, the Delta office in BKK made a mistake when I changed an iteneray via phone, through them for a flight from TPE-LAX-MSY. I was in LOS on a TPE-BKK-TPE China Airlines Ticket (via Delta), The ticket was originally a paper ticket for the TPE-Lax leg via CAL. They sent me an E-ticket for the new itenerary and the email said to destroy the paper tickets as they were now cancelled. I didn't destroy the tickets, but I didn't take them with me. When checking in with CAL, with me E-ticket the CAL staff told me that TPE does not yet use E-tickets for international flights and they needed to have the paper tickets or buy a new ticket on the spot if I wanted to take that flight. I unhappily paid for another ticket at the higher last minute price ($1750 USD more) and had the same seats listed on my E-ticket. After arriving home I called the skymiles number and explained the situation and the lady I was talking to could see on the computer where the BKK office had cancelled the paper tickets and improperly issued the e-ticket. She asked if someone could call me back within the hour. In about 30 minutes a man called from Corperate Customer Care in Atlanta and asked a few questions, about if I still had the paper tickets and the email that was sent from the BKK office. I answered yes to both but I could not supply the paper tickets as they were in Thailand and I could not get them until I returned to BKK in 3 weeks. I forwarded the email to him, and he said that yes the BKK office had made an error and that it would be refunded. I asked about the price of the last minute ticket was the amount to be refunded and he told me to fax him the charge slips. I did and two days later UPS delivered a check from Delta for $100 over the higher ticket. They upgraded me again to first class and gave me 50,000 bonus miles. I even got the first class bonus miles as well.

I don't know if they did all of this because I'm an especially nice (and modest) guy or that I have held Platinum level for more than 15 years. They have done all right by me. There are inconveniences beyond their control and I get upset at the time of the problem, but I maintain a civil (but persistant) attitude and usually get satisfactory results.