It Shop

Neeranam

I'm on holiiday with my family in Hua Hin.

Where is the best place to buy a video camera?

Is there a Big C, Tesco here? :)

No Big C, but there is a Tesco that has some in Market Village Shopping Mall on the main road south of the center of town. Besides Tesco, the same mall has a Power Buy inside (as a part of) HomePro at least two camera shops, and an entire IT/electronics section of smaller shops (and one big computer shop; Banana IT) on the third floor. All of these have video cameras, however, if you are spending any time in Bangkok during your visit, you would get a better price at Pantip Plaza or the IT floor of MBK Shopping Center there.

I'm on holiiday with my family in Hua Hin.

Where is the best place to buy a video camera?

Is there a Big C, Tesco here? :)

No Big C, but there is a Tesco that has some in Market Village Shopping Mall on the main road south of the center of town. Besides Tesco, the same mall has a Power Buy inside (as a part of) HomePro at least two camera shops, and an entire IT/electronics section of smaller shops (and one big computer shop; Banana IT) on the third floor. All of these have video cameras, however, if you are spending any time in Bangkok during your visit, you would get a better price at Pantip Plaza or the IT floor of MBK Shopping Center there.

OK thanks a lot.