Drugged At Bangkok Massage Parlour

pdavids

I lived in Thailand for many years and now come back once a year or so to visit friends, etc. Part of the 'etc" is the occasional visit to a massage parlour. Last night I tried one I have not been to before and really hope the name can be mentioned as otherwise there is no point in warning others. *name deleted*

I was offered a glass of water, which is usual practice at most places, but drank very little of it. I began to feel strange half way through the massage, but by the end of it, when I exited, I could barely stand. Blurred vision, complete disorientation - very frightening. It was not a stroke. I have no doubt the drink was drugged as they also tried to delay my exit. I am a large man - almost 6ft. 4in and am sure that, coupled with not drinking much of the water, helped me avoid an even more alarming situation. I had to call a friend to come and collect me, so effected was I by the drugs. I took me more than an hour or so to recover.

Not long ago you were pick-pocketed, now you've been drugged. You travel to Thailand once a year, yet you have stated you live in Bangkok and own a resort up north?

There are serious questions about the veracity of your posts. For that reason I have deleted the name of the establishment as I don't want anyone's reputation tarnished over an anonymous post from a source of questionable reliability.

Not long ago you were pick-pocketed, now you've been drugged. You travel to Thailand once a year, yet you have stated you live in Bangkok and own a resort up north?

There are serious questions about the veracity of your posts. For that reason I have deleted the name of the establishment as I don't want anyone's reputation tarnished over an anonymous post from a source of questionable reliability.

For the record, I am also not 6ft 4in. The post was made by a friend who does visit once a year and who did once live here. Will teach me not to be so free with my name. But there is no point in leaving the post there, without the name of the massage parlour. So get really smart and delete the whole thing! Everything else re my identity and especially the pickpocketing holds true. And from now on, I might just occasionally bother with the gay posts.

This topic is being closed at this time. The OP, as has been pointed out, posted something that is questionable.

We are interested in finding out the true nature of the situation, but in order to do that we need the person affected by this to post his own story, or at least someone posting on his behalf to be straightforward about it.

I also might note that I will overlook what appears to be a question of moderation or a moderator for the time being. I don't know that other moderators are going to be so generous.

Please feel free to send a PM to me or another moderator to re-open the topic.

Just wanted to add a note here: we can't be the rumour mill for unsubstantiated criminal allegations. If you have a case, go to the police. If you have a police report, you can distribute that information on here. Otherwise, please do not use Thaivisa for unreported criminal allegations; Thai law is very strict about the burden of proof in such cases.