Jintropin- Is It Really That Good

aay2553

hi

can anyone tell me about jintropin- a chinese supplement which claims to give one great energy

judging by the results seem by some of my bodybuilding friends, it does seem to work

my friend has it send out from china

can one get it here? if so where and how much please

thanks

A simple Google search provided this information: "Anyone claiming to still sell Jintropin cannot be trusted. Jintropin cannot be shipped out of China anymore. Beware of anyone claiming otherwise."

Even more information is available on the internet.

Jintropin can only be obtained in China, with a valid prescription, and cannot be legally shipped outside of China. You have a source of illegally exported human growth hormone - "a very nice man". Good for you. Heck, good for both of you.

Jintropin can only be obtained in China, with a valid prescription, and cannot be legally shipped outside of China. You have a source of illegally exported human growth hormone - "a very nice man". Good for you. Heck, good for both of you.

thanks- have a great day!

There was a crack down, in China, on the selling of HGH during the run up to the Olympics. It is difficult to get into USA and most factories won't send it there. Other than that it can be sourced to many other countries. I do not know what the Thai Customs would think of you importing it!!!!!!! HGH is difficult to find in Thailand.

HGH in Thailand is not legal to obtain over the counter, only from a hospital pharmacy on order of a physician.

One surely could get into trouble importing it.

And thread closed in keeping with forum rules on discussion of illegal activities.