A Italian Goes On Holiday...

One day I go to New York to a bigga hotel. I go down to eat soma breakfast. I tella da waitress i wanna 2 piss toast. She bringa me only 1 piss. I tell her i wanna 2 piss. She say go to da toilet. I say she no understand. I wanna two piss on my plate. She sat u better no piss on the plate son of a bitch. I dont know the lady and she call me a son of a bitch.

Later i go to have soma lunch at da restuarant, the waitress bring me a spoon, a knife but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tells me everybody wanna fock. I tella her she no understand, I wanna fock on the table. She say u better no fock on the table u son of a bitch. I dont even know her and she call me a son of a bitch.

So I go back to my room inna hotel , and there's no sheet on my bed. I calla da manager and tella him I wanna sheet. He tella me go to da toilet. So I say u no understand, I wanna sheet on da bed. He say u better not shit on the bed u son of a bitch. I dont even know da man and he call me a son of a bitch.

I go to checkout and the man at the counter say peace on u. I say piss on u too u son of a bitch.

I go back to italy!!!

One day I go to New York to a bigga hotel. I go down to eat soma breakfast. I tella da waitress i wanna 2 piss toast. She bringa me only 1 piss. I tell her i wanna 2 piss. She say go to da toilet. I say she no understand. I wanna two piss on my plate. She sat u better no piss on the plate son of a bitch. I dont know the lady and she call me a son of a bitch.

Later i go to have soma lunch at da restuarant, the waitress bring me a spoon, a knife but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tells me everybody wanna fock. I tella her she no understand, I wanna fock on the table. She say u better no fock on the table u son of a bitch. I dont even know her and she call me a son of a bitch.

So I go back to my room inna hotel , and there's no sheet on my bed. I calla da manager and tella him I wanna sheet. He tella me go to da toilet. So I  say u no understand, I wanna sheet on da bed. He say u better not shit on the bed u son of a bitch. I dont even know da man and he call me a son of a bitch.

I go to checkout and the man at the counter say peace on u. I say piss on u too u son of a bitch.

I go back to italy!!!

at last I can write that down..........one of my favourites :o