Driving To Nakhon Pathom Help Wanted

wineman

Well, it really depends on what you consider to be Bangkok. Go past BKK airport until you get to the outer ring road (9) and take it south (left), loop around Bangkok to the south and take highway 35 west through Samut Sakhon until you get to highway 4. Head north through Ratchaburi and then into Nakhom Pathom from the west. The shorter route (distance wise) would be to follow the outer ring road north to highway 4 and go west (left) on 4 into Nakhom Pathom. The shorter distance is on suface street (traffic, lights, slow) while the longer is all major highways. You may be able to turn north off of 35 onto highway 3097 a little past Samut Sakhon and shorten the distance, but I have never driven that route or the road conditions. Up to you. Have a safe drive.

Edit: there may be other ways but I haven't driven them and I like major roads. Maybe there are other routes.

Edited by mmcsusnret

Well, it really depends on what you consider to be Bangkok. Go past BKK airport until you get to the outer ring road (9) and take it south (left), loop around Bangkok to the south and take highway 35 west through Samut Sakhon until you get to highway 4. Head north through Ratchaburi and then into Nakhom Pathom from the west. The shorter route (distance wise) would be to follow the outer ring road north to highway 4 and go west (left) on 4 into Nakhom Pathom. The shorter distance is on suface street (traffic, lights, slow) while the longer is all major highways. You may be able to turn north off of 35 onto highway 3097 a little past Samut Sakhon and shorten the distance, but I have never driven that route or the road conditions. Up to you. Have a safe drive.

Edit: there may be other ways but I haven't driven them and I like major roads. Maybe there are other routes.

Thanks very much. I'll give it a go.