Rss Feed Notifications Clogging My Email

ScubaBuddha

This RSS feed thing seems to be a disaster. My email box is getting clogged with massive amounts of notifications from the "Thailand news clippings", much more than before, and when I click the link, I get this:

>

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Am I going to have to unsubscribe to Thailand news clippings?

I'm subscribed and get 2 or 3 per week, sometimes, and sometimes 2 per day; no 'clogging'. I suggest changing your email address and see what happens!? [create a new hotmail, yahoo or gmail address]

My Controls - top of page / Options - bottom left / email

This RSS feed thing seems to be a disaster. My email box is getting clogged with massive amounts of notifications from the "Thailand news clippings", much more than before, and when I click the link, I get this:

>

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Am I going to have to unsubscribe to Thailand news clippings?

Did you check your forum subscriptions? It sounds to me like you could have subscribed to the forum by accident.

My controls, then scroll down the left hand side to "view forum subscriptions" and "view topic subscriptions" and see if you have anything in there.

Did you check your forum subscriptions? It sounds to me like you could have subscribed to the forum by accident.

My controls, then scroll down the left hand side to "view forum subscriptions" and "view topic subscriptions" and see if you have anything in there.

Yes I had subscribed to the said forum on purpose. Had been supscribed for many months. The problem started when George began tinkering with the Rss feeds, and all of a sudden I was getting loads of notification emails from Thailand newsclippings, which had links that went to nothing and so were useless. Anyway, as I said, I just canceled notification for news clippings and all is sorted. Maybe I will try again and see if I get the same problems.