I Need A Website Where I Can Book Hotel Online

dmax

i need hotel in patts 2 rooms from 10th oct to 12th oct 09...im having difficulty booking somewhere as all the sites ive tried only take reservations and say the will contact me back but im still waiting for any of them contacting me,,can anyone direct me to a website where i can use my card there and then to book,,,much appreciated thankyou

ps,,,also im looking a central hotel maybe lk metro/ renaisance or leck hotel...anyone know where is best value for money with buffet breakfast etc,,maybe for around 1250 per might...

thanks

i need hotel in patts 2 rooms from 10th oct to 12th oct 09...im having difficulty booking somewhere as all the sites ive tried only take reservations and say the will contact me back but im still waiting for any of them contacting me,,can anyone direct me to a website where i can use my card there and then to book,,,much appreciated thankyou

ps,,,also im looking a central hotel maybe lk metro/ renaisance or leck hotel...anyone know where is best value for money with buffet breakfast etc,,maybe for around 1250 per might...

thanks

Just go you will find soomthing to fit your budget and wants when you arrive. Ask a tuk tuk driver to find one for you.

a great company for online bookings / telephone is sawasdee.com - fill out a booking form on line, within one hour your reply will be emailed with a link for payment - they will then email you the hotel voucher once payment has been received. they are the no 1 company in thailand for hotel bookings.

a great company for online bookings / telephone is sawasdee.com - fill out a booking form on line, within one hour your reply will be emailed with a link for payment - they will then email you the hotel voucher once payment has been received. they are the no 1 company in thailand for hotel bookings.

Asiarooms is another good one. I have used them dozens of times. Everything is always immaculate, along with decent discounts,

hi, ive just used asiarooms to make a booking ,,i gave my card details but it stated the card details were only used for comfirmation only ? do i take it that the room is being held for me ? then i will need to produce my card at reception when i arrive and they will take the payment then ? or would they of allready taken payment ? just wondering if there is any catches here i,e taking a deposit / security payment from me ?

try Asiatravel.com

go under the Thailand Tab; sub index Pattaya, Phuket etc, you'll find a selection of hotels. I've use them on numerous occasions

and they are good. (they have representative offices in Bangkok, Manila, Singapore, HK, etc)

I just spent a weekend there and booked direct with one of the Amari Hotels. I stayed at the Nova Platinum Hotel and it was fantastic. They are half price at the moment. Just google "Amari Hotel Pattaya" and the page shows three hotels, then click on the Nova Platinum. I couldnt fault it.

HL :)

Well that makes perfect sense then to use them, but as I said the Amari have cut their prices in half at the moment and you just cant beat the value for the quality of the hotel, if you book direct. Still I am not on commision....just relaying my experience last week.

Good luck searching op.

Well that makes perfect sense then to use them, but as I said the Amari have cut their prices in half at the moment and you just cant beat the value for the quality of the hotel, if you book direct. Still I am not on commision....just relaying my experience last week.

Good luck searching op.

I'll agree there, yes booking with a hotel direct is good at the moment, some cheap rates to be had, in August I got Tim Boutique hotel, soi 14 off Second Road for around half of the normal rate in August, a freind arrived last Saturday and got a room at LK Metro Appartments for 10,000 per month, so it seems if your prepared to shop around then some good deals to be had.

I'd just book any half decent hotel for the first night and then check out the prices of hotels in the area you want to be OP.

Agoda I have used before to book rooms and I've been happy with the prices.. Link supplied for LK Met via Agoda.

http://www.agoda.co.uk/asia/thailand/patta...pole_hotel.html

Edited by MB1

Good luck searching op.

US$63 a night for the St James on the Amari website.

US$51 a night on the Agoda website