Rice Farm Locations

michael286

I am currently researching the production of rice as a personal interest. I am therefore looking for rice farms near the Bangkok area... 300km away from Bangkok at the most. I would like to experience everything there is to know about rice, from planting rice at a rice farm to its packaging and export.

I am therefore hoping to find contact details and would also want to know if I can film some of the procedures for a small documentary I´d like to shoot.

I will be grateful for any help.

Michael

I am currently researching the production of rice as a personal interest. I am therefore looking for rice farms near the Bangkok area... 300km away from Bangkok at the most. I would like to experience everything there is to know about rice, from planting rice at a rice farm to its packaging and export.

I am therefore hoping to find contact details and would also want to know if I can film some of the procedures for a small documentary I´d like to shoot.

I will be grateful for any help.

Michael

:)

Duuuuh,

The reaon why you're not getting a lot of responses, Mikey' is because it would be he same as asking "where can I find water" in Holland . . . .

My God, man; get on your bike and pedal in a generally Easterly direction: you'll be tripping over soooooooooooo many rice-fields, it'll make your little head spin ! !

:D

Edited by jaapfries