Hotels

Subic69

Good Day,

I am planning my first to trip to HH this winter and am looking for a hotel. What I need for sure is to be guest friendly and have an in room safe. Luxury would be a pool. I would like it to be under 3000 baht per night.

Any ideas?

Thanks

PB #1

Good Day,

I am planning my first to trip to HH this winter and am looking for a hotel. What I need for sure is to be guest friendly and have an in room safe. Luxury would be a pool. I would like it to be under 3000 baht per night.

Any ideas?

Thanks

PB #1

Have a look through the list of hotels on the 'pinned' section of Hua-Hin/Cha-am forum.

Personally I would like to suggest that you take a look at the website for the 'Anantasila' ( I think I've spelt that correctly).

My wife and I go there for a meal now and again, lovely setting on the beach with a very nice hotel and HUGE swimming pool, don't know the actual size but I would guess that it must be 30metres by 10metres set in a lovely garden. The owner is a Thai lady who spent some 10 years in the UK and speaks excellent English. I remember sometime ago there was a thread where this hotel was mentioned and one of the members had stayed there for about 4/5 months and said that it was one of the best places that he had ever stayed at in the area. I think that the prices start from about 1900B.

Hope that this is some help.

P.S. If you don't want to eat in the hotel there are numerous beach restaurants only a few yards away from the hotel that do excellent food.