Mobile Phone

sateef

Yes.

You can also easily find a new charger so you won't have to carry the adapter.

Agreed, but if you want "quality", best to get one of those "Travel Masters" adaptor packages that are on sale in a lot of UK supermarkets. They have a really robust UK 3 pin socket joined to a really weak and flimsy 2 pin plug :D - but they work and I'm still using mine after 3 years :D .

Heve a look here: http://www.westons.com/acatalog/Online_Cat...7.html#aTRATCN1

PS. Hey mgn - your head is beginning to do my head in! :D:o

:o  :D I think it's the "jerkiness" - maybe you could add a few more frames to make it smoother? It looks like it only has 5 or 6 at the moment :D

I slowed the frame rate down a bit and forced each frame to clear the previous. It's not so jerky now.

Back to the original topic: You could always go to Bumrungrad to charge your phone. The entire place is wired with British-style outlets!

:o  :D I think it's the "jerkiness" - maybe you could add a few more frames to make it smoother? It looks like it only has 5 or 6 at the moment :D

I slowed the frame rate down a bit and forced each frame to clear the previous. It's not so jerky now.

Back to the original topic: You could always go to Bumrungrad to charge your phone. The entire place is wired with British-style outlets!

... and awash with Dell computers - I'd love to know how much they spent on them

P.S. Head much better :D