What Is This Bug?

Lately in my condo in Bangkok I’ve been getting these little black bugs crawling on my curtains and the walls near the windows. They are very small, only a few millimeters. Kind of like little black sesame seed with legs and what looks like a little horn on the front. They move very slowly and if you shake the curtain, they fall off. They don’t seem to be eating anything, so I don’t know what is attracting them. They are just hanging out on the walls near the windows, so I assume they are coming in from outside. They don’t seem to bite, but I still don’t want them around.

Does anyone know what kind of bug these are, and how to stop them from coming in my condo?

LittleBlackBug.jpg

Lately in my condo in Bangkok I've been getting these little black bugs crawling on my curtains and the walls near the windows. They are very small, only a few millimeters. Kind of like little black sesame seed with legs and what looks like a little horn on the front. They move very slowly and if you shake the curtain, they fall off. They don't seem to be eating anything, so I don't know what is attracting them. They are just hanging out on the walls near the windows, so I assume they are coming in from outside. They don't seem to bite, but I still don't want them around.

Does anyone know what kind of bug these are, and how to stop them from coming in my condo?

LittleBlackBug.jpg

Cute little guy. I swear he is smiling. Say is he the one they sell on the bug cart? :)