Impossible Or Almost Loging To Cpanel

lio

Hi is almost impossible for me to access cpanle for my site, and incredibilly slow to uload files.

I ask to my host to upload for me but is a pain, and i have more than 1, and is not really a good option.

basically the url look like this: http://domain.com:2082/frontend/x3/index.html.

Never mind where the hosting is located got in europe and Usa and the problems is the same.

Example now I logged to a cpanel 15 minuts ago and is still loading, often just time out.

So is a nightmare.

By the way i am in Chiangmai, my ISP is maxnet, in the past I had not main problems, is just like the last 1 month or so.

Please help, if you know what to do.

I am trying to contact maxnet, but some times, when they say because is raining, I start to loose.

So if i know what to say and try to guide may be is better.

Thanks

Hi is almost impossible for me to access cpanle for my site, and incredibilly slow to uload files.

I ask to my host to upload for me but is a pain, and i have more than 1, and is not really a good option.

basically the url look like this: http://domain.com:2082/frontend/x3/index.html.

Never mind where the hosting is located got in europe and Usa and the problems is the same.

Example now I logged to a cpanel 15 minuts ago and is still loading, often just time out.

So is a nightmare.

By the way i am in Chiangmai, my ISP is maxnet, in the past I had not main problems, is just like the last 1 month or so.

I am trying to contact maxnet, but some times, when they say because is raining, I start to loose.

Thanks

The url you are posting is a redirect from your domain name

To access cpanel type in www.yourdomainname.com/cpanel

then it will ask you for the user name and password to access the server Cpanel

once you enter a correct username and password you will redirect to the same URL you posted about. It you are going directly to www.domain.com:2082 the system is locking because of unknown user

That is what I would check first.

Edited by Nio

So is a nightmare.

Thanks

The url you are posting is a redirect from your domain name

To access cpanel type in www.yourdomainname.com/cpanel

then it will ask you for the user name and password to access the server Cpanel

once you enter a correct username and password you will redirect to the same URL you posted about. It you are going directly to www.domain.com:2082 the system is locking because of unknown user

That is what I would check first.

yes I gave only that url but with www.yourdomain.com/cpanel is exactly the same story.

pain slow.

Also example now I have login before 7 am and is quick, but doesnt happen always.

I've had the same at times, seems like local ISP's limit port 2082 speeds.

Blistering fast access to your server, but Cpanel packs up.

I do all my uploading through FTP, but sometimes you need Cpanel access. Creating e-mail addresses, extra FTP accounts, accessing stats, creating databases etc, all done through Cpanel...

I do all my uploading through FTP, but sometimes you need Cpanel access. Creating e-mail addresses, extra FTP accounts, accessing stats, creating databases etc, all done through Cpanel...

About 2 years back I had lots of problems with Maxnet's shaping on certain ports. My hosting company was nice enough to set up access to their HSphere CP on another port as well. Worked beautifully.

I'm fortunate enough to have a boutique hosting company that offers a semi-affordable VPS with Webmin and 100% server management. I'm able to access my databases with PHPmyAdmin directly .. but that may be because of the HSphere configuration .. databases are on a 'separate' server. CPanel is a RAM hog and I happily live without it.

About 2 years back I had lots of problems with Maxnet's shaping on certain ports. My hosting company was nice enough to set up access to their HSphere CP on another port as well. Worked beautifully.

I'm fortunate enough to have a boutique hosting company that offers a semi-affordable VPS with Webmin and 100% server management. I'm able to access my databases with PHPmyAdmin directly .. but that may be because of the HSphere configuration .. databases are on a 'separate' server. CPanel is a RAM hog and I happily live without it.

I will ask on Monday if we can find a way to make it works.

By the way untill a couple of days ago, I had a VPS on a netherland hosting, lately was impossible to access it or even ftp, i just keep trying untill had some luck.

And I am sure was a problem on my end, not the VPS.

Good I did not need to access it to much or do many uploading, by the way I sold all the sites that i had running on it and left the vps.

Now I am starting a new project, I have several hosting, and all have same problem.

I am not too techie, but in a way or another will solve, i see that others had problems with Maxnet, so probabily is some port shaping