Advice On Choosing An Ethical Lawyers - Thailand

MrPotato

The firm depends on your needs please be more specific. Most lawyers in Thailand know Thai law but are low on foreign law knowledge or internetional law, knowledge. In the past I have gotten all my recommendations from thai associates. Have always had good results and paid only what was quoted at the begining. Try asking some thais you know.

Edited by lovelomsak

I suggest our Thaivisa legal firm sponsors.

You may contact support(at)thaivisa.com

I think the OP was asking for views on thai legal companies already used by TV members, Not for a company to get advice from.

Edit

Not sure that would be a good idea, What with the laws here on defamation and libel.

Edited by cyb

The firm depends on your needs please be more specific. Most lawyers in Thailand know Thai law but are low on foreign law knowledge or internetional law, knowledge. In the past I have gotten all my recommendations from thai associates. Have always had good results and paid only what was quoted at the begining. Try asking some thais you know.

Read the post again the OP does not want advice on anything, Only opinions from TV members on firms they have used.

Read the post again the OP does not want advice on anything, Only opinions from TV members on firms they have used.

Names of legal firms used not to be mentioned.... just want to hear experiences of others.

I suggest our Thaivisa legal firm sponsors.

You may contact support(at)thaivisa.com

I think the OP was asking for views on thai legal companies already used by TV members, Not for a company to get advice from.

Edit

Not sure that would be a good idea, What with the laws here on defamation and libel.

Yep, you are right. I did indeed misread it. It was early morning... :)

Names of legal firms used not to be mentioned.... just want to hear experiences of others.

I appreciate your post and your attention.

All posters should follow your request. Then this topic will live.

I apologize if my last post appeared unhelpful. It just so happened today I went for lunch with one of my lawyers wifes,and daughter . He wasnot able to give an opinion because of his absence but she stated to get an ethical lawyer isnot difficult. Her suggestion was sit down with some thai friends discuss it and they will probably point you in the right direction. Or if you already have a lawyer discuss it with him.

She felt anyone who advertises may be a disappointment. Her beliefs are if they get clients from the advertising their prices will be very high or they are perhaps the unethical ones. This is all I got from her sorry. She strongly suggested get lawyers through associates and friends. With that said maybe you consider thai visa members friends.Then ask for pm with names of firms.

If I am not being helpful I apologize and hope it doesnot effect this thread.

Edited by lovelomsak