• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

"the Duke" Is Back In Town

Ulysses G.

A buddy of mine smokes expensive cigars. Who is selling fresh cuban cigars by the box?

There is a place in the night bazaar, but they don't take care of them and stick them out in the hot sun. He is looking for fresh ones. Does Sergio at BUONISSIMO dabble in that any more?

There are some available at the Chedi if you have a friend who work there you might get some discount.  Four season hotel also carries some good ones they list cigars on the Menu!  Unfortunately I can't afford any at the moment plus the wife would not be too happy.

A buddy of mine smokes expensive cigars. Who is selling fresh cuban cigars by the box?

There is a place in the night bazaar, but they don't take care of them and stick them out in the hot sun. He is looking for fresh ones. Does Sergio at BUONISSIMO dabble in that any more?

I bought Sergio 2 boxes of Cuban cigars when I passed through Abu Dhabi airport a couple of years ago, he asked me to purchase them and he would re-imburse me, but I'm still waiting to get paid for them, this despite asking for payment.

I used to think he was a decent chap, obviously I was wrong. Sorry to bring this up, but I thought a bit of "name and shame" was called for.

I bought Sergio 2 boxes of Cuban cigars when I passed through Abu Dhabi airport a couple of years ago, he asked me to purchase them and he would re-imburse me, but I'm still waiting to get paid for them, this despite asking for payment.

I used to think he was a decent chap, obviously I was wrong. Sorry to bring this up, but I thought a bit of "name and shame" was called for.

I agree with you on the "name and shame" you do a guy a favour and he craps on you.

Even duty free in Abu Dhabi they (Cuban cigars) don't come cheap.

I used to eat boxes of dates stuffed with almond from one of those duty free in Abu Dhabi. 

I agree with you on the "name and shame" you do a guy a favour and he craps on you.

Even duty free in Abu Dhabi they (Cuban cigars) don't come cheap.