Security Guard Shot In Soi Green Mango Last Night

Security guard shot in soi green mango last night after fight with group of young Thais

Anyone know if he survived ?

As far as i know he was shot around the knee area, police were there in minutes and one went with him to the hospital.

Glad to hear it wasn't worse than that!

Anyone know any more details?

Security guard shot in soi green mango last night after fight with group of young Thais

Anyone know if he survived ?

As far as i know he was shot around the knee area, police were there in minutes and one went with him to the hospital.

Glad to hear it wasn't worse than that!

Anyone know any more details?

I guess he blew his whistle once too often. This is not meant as a joke either!!!

what time, was he one of the SG's from the Mango?

anyone?

I too heard that he died, very sad. I'm waiting for more details, not sure where he was from, maybe Sound? I've heard (3rd hand) that it happened around 4 or 5 am.

if you hear where he was from can you post. i know the guys from green mango, go go bars and sound would hate to think it was one of them. not in Samui this week so cannot find out myself

what time, was he one of the SG's from the Mango?

anyone?

I too heard that he died, very sad. I'm waiting for more details, not sure where he was from, maybe Sound? I've heard (3rd hand) that it happened around 4 or 5 am.

if you hear where he was from can you post. i know the guys from green mango, go go bars and sound would hate to think it was one of them. not in Samui this week so cannot find out myself

4 or 5 uniformed guards fought a running battle with similar number of young Thai men from the direction of sweet'n soul / grn mango to the front of the old Wigan pier bar.

Boys ran off , all went quiet and then they must have returned armed, about 15 mins later , and shot one guards outside the old Wigan Pier.

Aprox 3 am, Sound was closed that night