Bangkok's Deep Dish Pizza!?

junkofdavid2

It was great... :)

At least, far better than the other stuff from the Minor Group.

(Assuming the sole company behind this one is indeed the Minor Group).

It only came with 8 slices for the whole thing... wasn't too big in circumference/diameter, but was heavy. Very thin crispy crust (which wasn't too great), and then most of the pizza was lots of gooey cheese and toppings.

Total price was bout 700 baht plus gas (as I said, they "kinda" delivered it to me only).

Edited by junkofdavid2

It was great... :)

At least, far better than the other stuff from the Minor Group.

(Assuming the sole company behind this one is indeed the Minor Group).

It only came with 8 slices for the whole thing... wasn't too big in circumference/diameter, but was heavy. Very thin crispy crust (which wasn't too great), and then most of the pizza was lots of gooey cheese and toppings.

Total price was bout 700 baht plus gas (as I said, they "kinda" delivered it to me only).

Well I bet there was a bit of gas afterward but thankfully TV is only visually sensitive. Back to the pizza, you ordered it from who?

I went to Pizza Company for the first & last time in Chaing Rai a few weeks ago.

Worst pizza (if it could be called pizza) ever. Too much sugar,terrible cheese and so much oil/fat. Also packed with MSG which i had a reaction to.

But my Thai gf didn't see what was wrong with the sugar in it and neither,persumably, did the other Thais as the place was packed.

Where can u get a really good scilian pizza in LOS ? All my Thai friends always point me to Pizza Hut .

It is a pity that u can't get a good pizza or even a turkish pide' here although in Soi Dianna in Pattaya, there is that "Pizza by the slice" place that is getting

close to being half decent. Nice thin base and minimum of chese and a absence of sugar.