Car + Driver (dog Friendly!)

lazygourmet

Sometime next week, I will have to pick up my dog who was staying at a friend's resort, close to the Regent. Now that he is selling his place, my bitch is not getting acquainted with the new owner. Being born and lived with us on a beach in Koh Phangan for nearly six years, she was never happy with her new city life, when we moved back to Bangkok. That is why we put her on pension at Cha-Am beach.

But right now, we do not have too many other option than taking her back to the Moo Baan.

Anyway, I am looking for a car owner who would be able to drive us back to home (money is not a matter!).

I do not own a car anymore... and did not renew my driving license. So, I do not want to take any risk doing the journey by my own!

First, I was thinking about a taxi... but I am not quite sure: first if I will be able to find one... and second if he will accept a dog in his car?!?

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated...

post-61130-1255483335_thumb.jpg

PS: I am very flexible regarding schedule and fees...

Cheers Guys...

Thanks a lot for all of your direct PM...

Really appreciated, as you know, I replied to all of you directly by PM

As I said while answering to your PM: let's keep in touch; and I will make up my mind by the end of this next weekend.

Sometime, I forgot that ThaiVisa forum could be very helpful!

Once again: thanks for your time and consideration :D

PS: Mods, you can close this topic... As I am fully satisfy with answers, even if they were not posted :)