Did Not "fool Around"

cognos

Thinking of someone else while having sex with your wife/gf is worse than having sex with a hooker in my opinion...

What if your wife is a hooker, and you are thinking of a nice girl. Would that be wrong? :)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of someone else while having sex with your wife/gf is worse than having sex with a hooker in my opinion...

What if your wife is a hooker, and you are thinking of a nice girl. Would that be wrong? :)

2 wrongs make this right, esp if the wife is paying the bills :D

I read a funny story few years ago,which happened in Europe.

A married guy went to a brothel,asked for a girl..

He was indeed surprised when he entered the room and saw his wife.

He was angry and slapped her furiously,they divorced afterwards.

The guy was wrong IMHO,they were both cheating,but the wife at least was making money. :)

a vagina is a vagina..
the feeling on your phallus wont be much different unless you're wife is slack,
Yes you only have 1 life, then its over.. well when its over you wont regret not fuc_king around since you'll just be dead.

:)

Words of wisdom indeed.

Deleted a post for violating the following posting rule:

3) Not to post in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.

Many of the posts in this thread have been flirting with this rule as well.  Let's keep it clean or further warnings/suspensions will be administered.

point taken..never said I was the perfect partner..far from it..my point is simple..I refused to go all the way..and it made my day. The reason I take umbrage at your comments is you are what I would never want to be, supremely judgemental..you are in the 90% of meyer briggs folks..question 4 u..when you screw up ( which is probably never), are you as hard on yourself as you are on others? I suspect you forgive yourself readily, which I don't..voila la difference between you and I

Jeez louise, you're a touchy little so and so aren't you :) I wan't trying to be judgemental, I was asking a question. I then asked a general question, not directed at you, as I felt it was pertinent to the thread.

For someone who doesn't want to be judgemental you are being pretty judgemental of me based on a few anonymous posts on an internet forum.

Anyway, you do what you like, I really couldn't care less :D

Learn to understand how thai women think,......

PST.

Would you care to elaborate on this statement?

I don't want to second guess what your intent is with this comment but are you suggesting that somehow Thai women are different in their emotional reaction to their husband/boyfriend 'cheating' on them?

Are you suggesting that a Thai women does not feel the same sense of betrayal, the hurt, humiliation & loss of self esteem when her partner 'cheats' as women from other countries do?

How does a Thai women think when she discovers her husband is cheating on her?

Yep,thai women are different in their emotional reaction to their husband/boyfriend cheating,alot of them expect it to happen,when it does alot of them aren't surprised.Total opposite to western women.

Regarding sense of betrayal,they will feel betrayed (if they find out).

IF she discovers,she will more than likely either flip out,or say nothing,no middle ground.

I think to understand how thai women think and feel,the first thing you need to do is grasp the language and culture,these two things alone will give you a huge advantage as to how thai women think.

PST.

the wife told me I could go for short time when she had mens..but I am quite sure it was just a test..I won't take her up on it..having the permission to go for short time may make it easier to avoid actually doing it..the best things in life are usually difficult ( as opposed to free as Lennon said ), and this was one of them..

You get a "free pass" every month?? That's a new one on me. Other options do exist for her to "take care you", which should suffice (one would hope).

I never married till I was 50, 2 years ago ( wife is mid-thirties) and was used to doing whatever i felt like prior, so perhaps toeing the line in general was more difficult for me than for others. More power to you if you never got the urge..but its a strong attraction for many, including me. The bottom line is I'd rather have self-respect, and in my books once you fool around on the good wife you lose it permanently in many respects. The post is simply to caution others to think twice, thats all. Life is about helping yourself AND others. I do understand your point however

Having 10 minutes sex (or 3 minutes for you Aussies) with a prostitute hardly qualifies as fooling around in my opinion. Having a mia noi without your wife's knowledge is a different matter though.

Anyway each to their own.

Hmm, 3 minutes of quality sex compared to 10 minutes of mindless boring not really knowing what you are doing sex. Which one do you think a women would prefer lol I thought so!

Oh by the way mate I am an Aussie and we do love our kangaroos!

PST.

I don't want to second guess what your intent is with this comment but are you suggesting that somehow Thai women are different in their emotional reaction to their husband/boyfriend 'cheating' on them?

Are you suggesting that a Thai women does not feel the same sense of betrayal, the hurt, humiliation & loss of self esteem when her partner 'cheats' as women from other countries do?

Yep,thai women are different in their emotional reaction to their husband/boyfriend cheating,alot of them expect it to happen,when it does alot of them aren't surprised.Total opposite to western women.

IF she discovers,she will more than likely either flip out,or say nothing,no middle ground.

I think to understand how thai women think and feel,the first thing you need to do is grasp the language and culture,these two things alone will give you a huge advantage as to how thai women think.

PST.

"Regarding sense of betrayal,they will feel betrayed (if they find out)" as well as suffer the hurt, humiliation & loss of self-esteem, just like any other women on the planet. Your presumption that they "expect it to happen" & "alot of them aren't surprised" is irrelevant & does not mitigate the subsequent emotional trauma that is common to women the world over.

You seem to be suggesting that Thai women are somehow different to the rest of the world & that their emotional well being is of less concern.

"IF she discovers,she will more than likely either flip out,or say nothing,no middle ground." - just because a women "flips out" or says nothing does not mean that there is no emotional pain associated with an act of betrayal, the same pain that is experienced by women from any other country.

"I think to understand how thai women think and feel,the first thing you need to do is grasp the language and culture,these two things alone will give you a huge advantage as to how thai women think." - Thai women are human beings that have the same emotions as any other human being,nothing to do with language or culture. Love is a primal emotion & when betrayed human beings will react in very similar ways irregardless of race or culture. They will suffer hurt, humiliation & loss of self esteem all to varying degrees that is not dependent on language & culture, but on personality & individual differences.

Unless you are a sociopath every adult should be instinctively aware of the consequences of betrayal.

point taken..never said I was the perfect partner..far from it..my point is simple..I refused to go all the way..and it made my day. The reason I take umbrage at your comments is you are what I would never want to be, supremely judgemental..you are in the 90% of meyer briggs folks..question 4 u..when you screw up ( which is probably never), are you as hard on yourself as you are on others? I suspect you forgive yourself readily, which I don't..voila la difference between you and I

Jeez louise, you're a touchy little so and so aren't you :) I wan't trying to be judgemental, I was asking a question. I then asked a general question, not directed at you, as I felt it was pertinent to the thread.

For someone who doesn't want to be judgemental you are being pretty judgemental of me based on a few anonymous posts on an internet forum.

Anyway, you do what you like, I really couldn't care less :D

state 6, perhaps you should practice what you preach and care less

elaboration:. What happened was not good and I learned a valuable lesson.. whether some or many of you choose to slam me for my ill- advised actions is certainly your prerogative and god given right, however it could have been a lot worse PERIOD. That I mitigated the damage by not having intercourse with the lady is the point, in case you missed the point. I could have done some damage control by editing the facts to look totally moral, but lying or omitting realities to curry favour with people I would never be friends with anyway does not suit my style. The post is not to impress anyone, rather to inform those who may wish to read it about the potentially adverse effects fooling around can have on relationships , as if they didn't know that already

PST.

PST.

"Regarding sense of betrayal,they will feel betrayed (if they find out)" as well as suffer the hurt, humiliation & loss of self-esteem, just like any other women on the planet. Your presumption that they "expect it to happen" & "alot of them aren't surprised" is irrelevant & does not mitigate the subsequent emotional trauma that is common to women the world over.

You seem to be suggesting that Thai women are somehow different to the rest of the world & that their emotional well being is of less concern.

"IF she discovers,she will more than likely either flip out,or say nothing,no middle ground." - just because a women "flips out" or says nothing does not mean that there is no emotional pain associated with an act of betrayal, the same pain that is experienced by women from any other country.

"I think to understand how thai women think and feel,the first thing you need to do is grasp the language and culture,these two things alone will give you a huge advantage as to how thai women think." - Thai women are human beings that have the same emotions as any other human being,nothing to do with language or culture. Love is a primal emotion & when betrayed human beings will react in very similar ways irregardless of race or culture. They will suffer hurt, humiliation & loss of self esteem all to varying degrees that is not dependent on language & culture, but on personality & individual differences.

Unless you are a sociopath every adult should be instinctively aware of the consequences of betrayal.

Laughable response,get on with your life and accept that your never gonna be right,delving too deep into your own way of thinking and outlook on life,whilst desperatly clinging onto any possible understanding,to compensate for your total lack of awareness across many thai related subjects.

Your kidding yourself,its wether you choose to belive yourself,or someone else??????

PST.

Laughable response,get on with your life and accept that your never gonna be right,delving too deep into your own way of thinking and outlook on life,whilst desperatly clinging onto any possible understanding,to compensate for your total lack of awareness across many thai related subjects.

Your kidding yourself,its wether you choose to belive yourself,or someone else??????

PST.

To elicit this sort of response I must have hit a raw nerve.

Really, is this the best you can do? - an infantile 'I am right, you are wrong, you know nothing' reply.

We have a new self proclaimed expert on all things Thai. :)

Carry on.

^ Same thoughts about that one Loose Cannon, judging by his response to me earlier. To be honest, i think the best thing to do is let him get on with it. The more you try to reason with some people, the more childish they become. So no point!