Chiang Mai Mail

garycm

once in a while I read the Chiang Mai mail and every time I say to myself that was the last time I bought a copy but........ Again I was surprised that some articles are not articles at al. Big "articles" on subjects that are mainly free promotions for businesses. Even the food critic sounds suspicious to me. So much glory for some restaurants that I have eaten with my friends that are not worth a second visit! Some letters to Dear Hillary are funny but most is personal correspondence between and her " friends."

Who are they kidding?

I totally forgot about the rag until the OP stared this thread so since I won't buy it I figured to sneak peak at it on the web,free, cheep Charley. Yea same s--t.

"I totally forgot about the rag until the OP stared this thread". English please

Edited by garycm

For personal reasons I asked the CM Mail direct what was happening to the paper. I actually talked to the boss and he accepted the fact the paper has been going downhill for some time now. However he then said things where in place to now turn the paper into a real newspaper and that over the next few months CM residents will see the difference.

Can but hope, we need it :)