Where To Buy Fish Finder In Isaan?

artbottomup

I posted this inquiry in the "Fishing in Thailand" forum but no responses so hope it's ok to post here as well for an answer. I have a friend in Nakhon Phanom who just bought a small boat to do a little fishing in the Mekong River. He's very interested to find a fish finder (sonar) without having to go down to Bangkok, Phucket, etc... Does anyone know of any place in Isaan (preferably close to Nakhon Phanom) that sells this product? Any leads would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I posted this inquiry in the "Fishing in Thailand" forum but no responses so hope it's ok to post here as well for an answer. I have a friend in Nakhon Phanom who just bought a small boat to do a little fishing in the Mekong River. He's very interested to find a fish finder (sonar) without having to go down to Bangkok, Phucket, etc... Does anyone know of any place in Isaan (preferably close to Nakhon Phanom) that sells this product? Any leads would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I would post this on the Pattaya or Phuket forum and you could probably get a cheap second hand one. Just an idea.

Dan

Isn't a "fish finder (sonar)" a little OTT for someone that wants to do a "little fishing in the Mekong River" ? It seems that your friend is looking for a particular fish. If that's the case then the locals will already be using them. So try locally, as they're the ones in the know. If they don't use them then.........

Shouldn't "any leads would be much appreciated" be 'any lines ...............' Only joking.

Edited by sinbin