Banglamung Tv Internet Connection.

4.real

i live 10 kilos out on the dark side of Pattaya and have banglamung tv.

Does anyone know if their advertised cable internet connection is any good?

Thanks all for any replies.4.Real

I live in the same area, and have BTV. I have no personal experience with their internet; but I have read a couple of negative comments about it, and none positive. Hopefully, somebody can fill in more details.

By the way, I live on the south side of NPW, just west of Wat Suttawat. I have tried to get TT&T cable internet, Banglamung cable internet, and True cable internet. They have ALL told me that they do not have service on this side of NPW. I have no idea what their process is for installing connections; but everything seems to be hooked up to the north side of NPW, and nothing to the south side. Thus, I'm stuck paying an arm and a leg for CAT Telecom, which, from what I'm experiencing, is no better than most other services. (TOT, again from what I've read, is the exception. I'm told that really sucks.)

I presume you mean the "Supanet" service which was started by Banglamung TV?

One friend had it installed and eventually gave up and changed to TOT, another has it as a backup and has no complaints but it is not his everyday connection, for that eh uses TT&T. Unless you need fast speeds you could always consider EDGE via a mobile phone.

I don't know about the OP's needs, but I need high speed. I TRY to stream video from the USA - NFL football games. Last year, using the NFL product, "NFL Game Pass", I had great feeds. Clear and uninterrupted. This year, since the damage was done to the undersea cable from the USA to Asia by a typhoon-caused underwater landslide, the signal has gone into the crapper! I had to cancel my service from the NFL, because I couldn't hold the signal. I could put up with the lower quality of the picture, but not with the constant "freezing" that would interrupt and skip the action.

Right now, I don't know if there's any service here that can sustain a good signal for video streaming. I was told by CAT that the cable repairs would be completed sometime in October. But I've lived here too long to believe any "schedule" I hear!

Anybody else out there using a lot of streaming from the USA? If so, how's it going for you.

I have the internet connection at a cost of 1190pm. I had a few teething problems which were sorted out on the same day I phoned and have been very happy with it. It is quick (2mb) and with the wireless router which they fitted have a good connection all over the house.

I have the internet connection at a cost of 1190pm. I had a few teething problems which were sorted out on the same day I phoned and have been very happy with it. It is quick (2mb) and with the wireless router which they fitted have a good connection all over the house.

May I ask your general location? Are you near the east end of Nernplubwarn? If so, are you north or south of it?

May I ask your general location? Are you near the east end of Nernplubwarn? If so, are you north or south of it?

I am on the lake

I get 10 MBit from Thai sites. The connection is stable.

International access however as bad as TT&T Indy or others. Furthermore it seems like Torrents are throttled down.

But after all, the service is not bad.

Cheers

i live 10 kilos out on the dark side of Pattaya and have banglamung tv.

Does anyone know if their advertised cable internet connection is any good?

Thanks all for any replies.4.Real

I live in the same area, and have BTV. I have no personal experience with their internet; but I have read a couple of negative comments about it, and none positive. Hopefully, somebody can fill in more details.

By the way, I live on the south side of NPW, just west of Wat Suttawat. I have tried to get TT&T cable internet, Banglamung cable internet, and True cable internet. They have ALL told me that they do not have service on this side of NPW. I have no idea what their process is for installing connections; but everything seems to be hooked up to the north side of NPW, and nothing to the south side. Thus, I'm stuck paying an arm and a leg for CAT Telecom, which, from what I'm experiencing, is no better than most other services. (TOT, again from what I've read, is the exception. I'm told that really sucks.)

thanks to all for your response.

I guess i will use my mobile to connect.Not sure how to but my friend is back and will show me how to obtain.Once again thanks for your input

4.Real

I guess i will use my mobile to connect.Not sure how to but my friend is back and will show me how to obtain.Once again thanks for your input

That's pretty lame...

I have subscribed to B-TV's cable internet service for over a year and have been very happy with it. I started off with their 2 mbps service and recently switched to their newly offered 4 Mbps service for B990 per month. Connection is very stable and fast (momentary drops and auto-reconnect 2-3 times per day). A 1 hour audio file downloads in 3-4 minutes and a well seeded 1 hour video files in 15-20 minutes.

I live on NPW about 1 kilo up from Sukhumvit.