Krung Thai Account Holders.

i log into all my all banks here and in the uk to check nothing is moving that i dont know about twice a week coz i like to know whats going on where and in almost five years ive never lost a baht : )

my question !

for the last few months every time i log into my krung thai account in chiang mai .... the following day i get an e mail telling me my account has been logged into , giving me the date , time and IP address that logged into my account and the chance to tell them ... I DIDNT log into my account !

ive had an this account sinse about 07 and never had them before so does anyone else get these e mails ...?????

if you do ? .... please reply .... and 100% full marks to krung thai for telling me my account has been logged into .... and for customer service

dave2.

ps ... i dont get these e mails from my three thai millitary bank accounts or any of my english banks who i check at the same time ..... BAD banks ... : (

So you did log in and get a notification or you did not log in and get the notification ?

In any case nice service and if you did not log in the date and time (thai time i believe) let them know asap and take measures to change your passwords etc.

So you did log in and get a notification or you did not log in and get the notification ?

In any case nice service and if you did not log in the date and time (thai time i believe) let them know asap and take measures to change your passwords etc.

He said he gets the mail the day after he logs in

With Bangkok bank you get the mail minutes after you log in.

Usually while your still logged in even.

Nice feature actually

Automatic Alert: Successful Log-on

TO:xxxxxxxxxxx

LAST LOG-ON:xx October 2009 at 02:29:07 (Thailand time)

This is an automatically generated message to report your last Bualuang iBanking log-on.

If you did not access your account at this time, please notify Bualuang iBanking immediately on Bualuang Phone 1333 or (66) 0-2645-5555.

Yours sincerely,

Bualuang iBanking

Always remember to check the security icon on your web page, update your virus protection software often and change your password regularly. For more security information, please visit the Bualuang iBanking home page (Log on page) at Bangkok Bank's website.

This e-mail is not a secure form of communication - please do not reply to this e-mail. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call Bualuang Phone or go to the 'Contact Us' section at Bangkok Bank's website.

Note: Bangkok Bank will never ask for your password or PIN number. Do not give this information to anyone.

Edited by flying

yep nice feature, if coming in late but the log in date and time is matching then most likely just something with the email in OP's or in bank end. Would not surprise me if they had their email servers in wrong time though...

flying .

thanks for the replies .... i think its a great idea too and i wonder when my uk banks will catch up with thailand ?

for years i thought i was living in a third world country with third world services .... maybe i was wrong : (

dave2