13.00-17.00 every day

Archa..............40฿

Chang & Leo....45฿

Tiger..............70฿

Singha............70฿

็ำืำHeneshite........75฿

Sang Som.......30฿

Vodka.............60฿

Large beers only, normal menu prices will be charged outside of these hours.

Happy afternoons in your good old F.C.

13.00-17.00 every day

Archa..............40฿

Chang & Leo....45฿

Tiger..............70฿

Singha............70฿

็ำืำHeneshite........75฿

Sang Som.......30฿

Vodka.............60฿

Martin, Aren't you doing San Miguels for 75 B during happy hour also? I thought I saw it posted In The Farang Connection yesterday.

13.00-17.00 every day

Archa..............40฿

Chang & Leo....45฿

Tiger..............70฿

Singha............70฿

็ำืำHeneshite........75฿

San Miguel.......75฿

Sang Som.......30฿

Vodka.............60฿

Martin, Aren't you doing San Miguels for 75 B during happy hour also? I thought I saw it posted In The Farang Connection yesterday.

Yes........see above

I go to Tawan Dang and the owner has Che's portrait on the wall also. Where is the bar you are talking about? Is it in Surin?

I made an error before, Chang is only 35฿ (I don't, but a friend drinks it).

Not in Surin but near Khon Kaen, must be something about the Northern half of the Korat plain that makes the beer cheaper?

Also the place has a brilliant view.

post-31633-1256186607_thumb.jpg

Best you go there then...
Wise advice, thank you. :)

I go to Tawan Dang and the owner has Che's portrait on the wall also. Where is the bar you are talking about? Is it in Surin?

I made an error before, Chang is only 35฿ (I don't, but a friend drinks it).

Not in Surin but near Khon Kaen, must be something about the Northern half of the Korat plain that makes the beer cheaper?

Also the place has a brilliant view.

post-31633-1256186607_thumb.jpg

Best you go there then...
Wise advice, thank you. :)

Chang at 35 bt. With Chang's replacement of Chang Classic which is worst than regular Chang you would have to pay me to drink the S--T :D

I go to Tawan Dang and the Chang at 35 bt. With Chang's replacement of Chang Classic which is worst than regular Chang you would have to pay me to drink the S--T :)

An interesting point, we were looking at Original Chang and the new comer Chang Classic the other evening. There was a few baht difference (increase) in price charged for Chang Classic, but on inspection the alcohol content etc. is the same as the old bottle and what to my mind was the most interesting point - the old and new have identical bar codes.

Marketing policy to hide a price increase?

I go to Tawan Dang and the Chang at 35 bt. With Chang's replacement of Chang Classic which is worst than regular Chang you would have to pay me to drink the S--T :D

An interesting point, we were looking at Original Chang and the new comer Chang Classic the other evening. There was a few baht difference (increase) in price charged for Chang Classic, but on inspection the alcohol content etc. is the same as the old bottle and what to my mind was the most interesting point - the old and new have identical bar codes.

Marketing policy to hide a price increase?

No just s--t beer being sold under a new name to re gain the number one spot that they lost to Singha beer when they introduced Leo and to fight of all the South East Asian Countries next year when they all lift the duties and export tax's on beer and alcohol. It should be a beer lovers feast. :)

South East Asian Countries next year when they all lift the duties and export tax's on beer and alcohol.

Tell me more....

Example:Beer Lao in Chiang Mai (legal about 960 a case, dark 1280 a case) When this goes into effect about half of that. Beer Lao goes for 14bt per bottle in Lao. What about your Cambodian beers? Chang and Singha have to share the Thai market but get to go next door. What do you have in Myanmar,Lao,Vietnam,Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and the Philippines because thats who's in this. :)

Cuban - sounds like a GREAT place - can you gice a adress for the Che bar - sounds like my kinda place.

Price doesn't bother me too much - was in Starbeam for first night and place was very clean, air con, and hopefully soon big TV's and pool Table - about the same price as FC I think.

Chang and Singha have to share the Thai market but get to go next door. What do you have in myanmar,Lao,Vietnam,Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and the Philippines because thats who's in this. :)

So is this why Chang is under going rebranding, splitting the beer into three versions and upping the price and lowering the alcohol content?

I can see imports being given free hand within the Thai drinks market?

13.00-17.00 every day

Archa..............40฿

Chang & Leo....45฿

Tiger..............70฿

Singha............70฿

็ำืำHeneshite........75฿

Sang Som.......30฿

Vodka.............60฿

God, if that's happy hour, what's miserable hour like? :)

13.00-17.00 every day

Archa..............40฿

Chang & Leo....45฿

Tiger..............70฿

Singha............70฿

็ำืำHeneshite........75฿

Sang Som.......30฿

Vodka.............60฿

God, if that's happy hour, what's miserable hour like? :)

Oh about 1800pm. The sidewalks get rolled up. :D

Crikey, at our local, Chang's 35B and Leo's 43B all the time.

But then, it doesn't charge FAT, Farang Added Tax. :)

Best be drinking there then. But not for long obviously, that's almost the price they cost wholesale. Still a Thai, if he buys a chang for 34baht then sells it for 35, according to him . he's making a profit. Taking everything into consideration, rent,wages,elec,water,gas,telephone,UBC,Cable our Changs cost around 45/50 baht to buy.

Best be drinking there then. But not for long obviously, that's almost the price they cost wholesale. Still a Thai, if he buys a chang for 34baht then sells it for 35, according to him . he's making a profit. Taking everything into consideration, rent,wages,elec,water,gas,telephone,UBC,Cable our Changs cost around 45/50 baht to buy.

Isn't this a thread about Happy Hours around Isaan or just Farang Connection?

Also heard but sadly never been too the "Fishing Park" somewhere near Surin - Sunday brinch that goes on and a open stage for music. Starbeam owner thinks the place is great fun - looks like another venue with very happy hours.

In Sawang Daen Din the stumps bar is still oddly closed whenever I wonder past. Happily prices at Pink House are always happy :D

But then, it doesn't charge FAT, Farang Added Tax. :D

Isn't this a thread about Happy Hours around Isaan or just Farang Connection?

Also heard but sadly never been too the "Fishing Park" somewhere near Surin - Sunday brinch that goes on and a open stage for music. Starbeam owner thinks the place is great fun - looks like another venue with very happy hours.

Its really about Farang Connection seeing as Martin started it IMHO? :D

Your one day too late for the Monthly(1st Sunday) get-togethers.

My hangover is starting to fade now :)

Dave

Its really about Farang Connection seeing as Martin started it IMHO? :D

Your one day too late for the Monthly(1st Sunday) get-togethers.

My hangover is starting to fade now :)

Dave

Sad day when a post called happy hours can only belong to one places. Suggest a mod change the title to happy hours at Farang Conection to be accurate.

Pity more bar owners aren;t like the idiot at Starbeam who strongly recomends when asked other places to go too - after all - the more places that are Faranbg Friendly - the better it is for farangs - at least I thought so

But I'm with stoopid :D

The FC is a sponsor on this form and pays for the banner at the top of the Issan form. Thats gives the right to advertise and promote his business openly on TV and to label his thread as he sees fit. :)

Where's the Galt when you need him 5 5 5 5 5 5

So sponsor's can mis label a thread - nice.

I liked the few times I dropped into the FC - will prob do again - but ThaiVisa rules that allow misleading threads I don't like.

Edited by CTO

The FC is a sponsor on this form and pays for the banner at the top of the Issan form. Thats gives the right to advertise and promote his business openly on TV and to label his thread as he sees fit. :)

Where's the Galt when you need him 5 5 5 5 5 5

So sponsor's can mis label a thread - nice.

I liked the few times I dropped into the FC - will prob do again - but ThaiVisa rules that allow misleading threads I don't like.

TIT and TV makes the rules. :D

Well, obviously, if only for the reason that you're a considerable distance from our neck-of-the-woods. :D