Adolph Hitler Removed From Pattaya

george

What nonsense!

Hitler is a famous historical figure and it makes sense to have a wax statue of him and use him on the advertising.

If the poster said "Isn't Hitler a lovely man" or something - OK, I could understand the complaints. He was quite a brutal destructive lunatic. We all know that. But that isn't what the wax museum is saying - so leave them alone and stop telling people what to do.

Reality again. The bad taste ad goes. The wax figure stays. Why argue about a non-issue, the wax figure, it stays? A wax museum isn't a real museum in the academic sense, it is for entertainment. It really makes no sense to use a monster like Hitler in an advert, here or anywhere. As I posited in another related thread, what's next a big billboard of Pol Pot advertising adult diapers?

Also, nobody forced them to take down the billboard. They responded to legit complaints. They were free to respond or not, and they made a free will choice to respond. It may or may not have been a publicity stunt; in any case, it worked.

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I enjoy living in Thailand for many reasons. Although i love England I hate whats happened to it.

Please don't think me antisemitic.

My point was 50 million died at the hands of Mao and Thais HAVE heard of him.

We must not force our views on Thai people. They are certainly not ignorant for not knowing that much about Hitler.

You could say western people are ignorant for not knowing about Mao Zedong.

Hilter gets different coverage in the west. Its not antisemitic to point out that there are a disproportionate amount of Jewish people in western media. Its an objective statement and well known fact.

We are allowed to question the western media.

Interestingly when I asked the in-laws about Mao they said "Drink too much..."

Do you have a link from a reputable site that backs your claim that there's a "disproportionate amount of Jewish" influence in Western Media?

Yes but please use google first. I'm already treading on thin ice.

If I remember correctly some claimed to be offended by the airplane crashing into the Royal Garden after 9/11, however, rational minds prevailed and that was not removed.

I wonder if Hitler is for sale. I think some of the tourists who buy the Nazi motorcycle helmets might pay to be photographed with it.

Topic title: Adolph Hitler Removed From Pattaya

We are not discussing a topic about WWII or the construction of the Thailand/Burma Railway during Japanese occupation.

Please stay on topic

off-topic posters will receive warnings

discussing "Adolph Hitler Removed From Pattaya" without to mention eventually the WWII and the situation in thailand during that time is kinda difficult.

The power of Zionism!

Ex-Zionist Benjamin Freedman speaks at the Willard Hotel, Washington D.C., in 1961

Well, that's the way they were fighting the Jews in Germany. And, at that time, mind you, there were 80 to 90 million Germans and there were only 460,000 Jews. . . less than one half of one percent of Germany were Jews. And yet, they controlled all of the press, they controlled most of the economy, because they had come in and with cheap money -- you know the way the Mark was devalued -- they bought up practically everything.

Well, in 1933 when Germany refused to surrender, mind you, to the World Conference of Jews in Amsterdam, they broke up and Mr. Untermeyer came back to the United States -- who was the head of the American delegation and the president of the whole conference -- and he went from the steamer to ABC and made a radio broadcast throughout the United States in which he said:

"The Jews of the world now declare a Holy War against Germany. We are now engaged in a sacred conflict against the Germans. And we are going to starve them into surrender. We are going to use a world-wide boycott against them, that will destroy them because they are dependent upon their export business."

And it is a fact that two thirds of Germany's food supply had to be imported, and it could only be imported with the proceeds of what they exported. Their labor. So if Germany could not export, two thirds of Germany's population would have to starve. There just was not enough food for more than one third of the population.

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

Nothing upset´s me anymore when it comes to Thai´s .. you just have to love them! 555 :D

Little did i know about Thailand and Thai culture 10 years ago so how could they know about this .. told GF about Hitler , WWII etc. couple of years ago and she had never heard about it so dont blame Thai People , blame the regime! :D

Really? I think, you should blame your gf....

My wive (also Thai) knows very well about Hitler and Nazis - learned at school in Thailand :D

Mine never heard of him... I asked if she knew about WW2, and the war between all of europe and the US vs Japan. She had NO idea at all, none what so ever, seemed unbelievable to her.... she's 22 with a Uni degree :)

Besides which the sign might be correct. A recent test on the skull fragment of hitler in Russia revealed it to be that of a woman. A flight manifest was released recently showing he was flown to Barcelona and was there on the 26th of April '45, when he was supposed to be dead. According to some sources I think are reliable he was traded with the rest of the top Nazi's for technology. Research "operation paperclip" when they moved many Nazi's to the US, they headed NASA, many major pharma companies, mind control and aviation research. Hitler supposedly traded his escape from prosecution for critical Nuclear technology. Last reported in Central America, military base in Costa Rica to be precise... according to Heinrich Mueller, former head of the Gestapo, who's memoirs are now available and was recruited under "paperclip" himself. They probably killed him quietly but its amazing to imagine him sitting there reading the news about what a monster he was and shaking his head.

There is no evidence he died by suicide in Berlin.... none that holds up. Just the bullshit on the Hitler, I mean History channel which is totally biased. "The victor writes history" as Churchill once said.

Edited by BroadBlast

This thread is the bomb! What a fun time to watch all these funny creatures crawl out from under their rocks. Please don't close it.

From the wackaziod site linked by hobanse:

JEWISH PERSECUTION:

Tool of the International Zionists' Plan for World Dominion

A book by Jackie Patru

Now that sounds like a great summertime beach read, innit?

Hint: There also exist Jewish antisemites. I know its strange, but its true. Same thing with gays, some of the most virulent oppressors of gays in history have been gay themselves. Didn't it come out recently that Hitler himself had significant Jewish lineage in him?

Benjamin Harrison[1] Freedman, (1890 – May 1984)[2] was a convert from Judaism to Roman Catholicism,[3] known for his antisemitic views and writings.
wiki Edited by Jingthing

I assume that the authorities will also remove/cover up anything re George W. Bush and Tony Blair who collectively waged an unlawful war (on the pretext of WMD which never existed) and which led to the death of thousands of innocents in Iraq.

Agreed wholeheartedly!

I Love the comment and stand tall with your opinion...I read from Yahoo News about 80,000 Iraqs died after the first month of the war not counting the first month fighting...because, it was so crucial and no one counted the bodies at that time...

By the way, Chairman Mao also killed 50 millions in China I just found out from a book not too long ago..My take and opinion.

I agree that the revisionist history and cute-a-fication of Chairman Mao is a legitimate topic for discussion, but not really related to the Hitler billboard topic. I must admit I like the Mao images myself, I really enjoy my actual Chinese Chairman Mao alarm clock from that era.

Edited by Jingthing

Dumb decision, he's one of the most famous figures in history, good reason to have a wax carricature. It's unfortunate a few imbeciles can choose what the rest of us can and can't see. The museum just needs to ensure that his portayal is done in a tasteful manner, which the comment probably didn't do but that's an easy fix and doesn't require him removed.

It's odd that nazi sensitivity has grown with time rather than fallen, a sure sign people (you know who) are milking it.

Below are 2 good reasons why a placard of Hitler displayed in all his glory should be taken down.

My grandfather during WW1 and my Dad during WW2.

British, proud and of Jewish ancestry.

For them knowing that if the Germans would have invaded Britain they would have ended up as lining for a storm troopers Jack boots gave them even more reasons to fight and defend their country at all costs.

For many people who lost family and friends during the 2 world worlds, these images still hold painful memories.

The 2 world wars are still in living memory and for many is a sensitive subject.

The feelings of the old war veterans and for those who lived through it should be considered.

Quite right to take down that poster and let it be thrown into the dustbin of history, where it belongs.

Twice we did the Germans down.

Rule Britannia.

Thanks so much for posting you and your family history, with all respect I am so proud of you and your ancestors who fought the World War I and stopped Hitler to invage the world...

My heart and soul always go with the loss of others...I am sorry to all people who died in the World war I II. I hope we can stop what is going on in the world at this point...my regard and opinion.

Don't criticize Thailand for not being an audience to western Jewish propaganda.

Mao was responsible for killing 50 million around the same time Hilter was supposed to have killed 1 million jews. How many Europeans know that? Ask Thais if they have heard of Mao Zedong and they certainly have.

In the west we are constantly reminded of the holocaust some are even jailed for denying it. I come from Jewish owned country, England.

Biggest contributor to Gordon Browns government = Rothschild.

The food Chain = Tesco,

Who owns more property in London than the Queen?

Sorry to have a different opinion but I enjoy living in Thailand a non jew owned country. Immigration is still about Thai people and others are guests. Have a look around London. Who finances those immigration policies to undermine the natives of England?

I am asking the Mods to close this thread.

Otherwise this is going to turn into a platform for right wing extremists like this, using subjects that are completely off topic with extreme flaming.

No what you should have said was, it will become a platform for discussion with people who don't share the same opinions as you and who's opinions you find offensive. So if you cry loud enough maybe someone will fold and close it for you.

Really pathetic these days that we can't have a conversation about anything more meaningful than sinsot and bargirls without pepole crying about their feelings.

There is a vast difference between people airing their opinions and taking the piss.

I certainly do not wish to be roped in with Israelis, establishments such as Tesco Lotus and the financial group, Rothschild’s.

Being of many European ancestries including Jews, knowing that if the nazis would have gained power and I if around at that time may of been one of those piles of bodies dumped in a ditch, that`s of course if no none says, that was faked like the moon landings, of course I do not want to see these old Ills resurfacing and those trying to justify the nazi policies.

For me for the reasons quoted above, I’m glad that poster was taken down.

And as for puik, if I ever do manage to become prime minister of Thailand, I have a yellow badge with his name on it already prepared for him, but of course he probably feels that such a thing as ethnic cleansing could never happen to him, so therefore that puts him one up on me.

Edited by sassienie

Dumb decision, he's one of the most famous figures in history, good reason to have a wax carricature. It's unfortunate a few imbeciles can choose what the rest of us can and can't see. The museum just needs to ensure that his portayal is done in a tasteful manner, which the comment probably didn't do but that's an easy fix and doesn't require him removed.

It's odd that nazi sensitivity has grown with time rather than fallen, a sure sign people (you know who) are milking it.

Look at the tens of billions of dollars Jews from all over the world have milked out of the Holocaust. What Western country doesn't have a Holocaust Museum. But, free speech is not allowed in Thailand as well as in the rest of the world. History is history and no figure should be eliminated as if they never existed. Mao & Stalin, still heroes in parts of the world, each responsible for the deaths of 50,000,000 to 100 million people, mostly their own people - Chinese & Russians. I doubt we would hear a word from the Israeli embassy or Jewish visitors to Thailand if statues of Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Trotsky, Pol Pot, Castro, etc. were placed in a wax museum. Removing the billboard would have been enough of a compromise, but being forced to remove a wax figure from a private business, is ridiculous! Anyone who believes in real freedom, freedom of speech, would not object to Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, or any other figure of history one believes to be a monster, on a billboard. How far do we need to go back in time?Henry VII? How many did he kill? And on and on. How in the world did all the governments of the world ever allow a very small minority of people of one race or ethnicity or religion to dictate to the world?!

The power of Zionism!

Ex-Zionist Benjamin Freedman speaks at the Willard Hotel, Washington D.C., in 1961

Well, that's the way they were fighting the Jews in Germany. And, at that time, mind you, there were 80 to 90 million Germans and there were only 460,000 Jews. . . less than one half of one percent of Germany were Jews. And yet, they controlled all of the press, they controlled most of the economy, because they had come in and with cheap money -- you know the way the Mark was devalued -- they bought up practically everything.

Well, in 1933 when Germany refused to surrender, mind you, to the World Conference of Jews in Amsterdam, they broke up and Mr. Untermeyer came back to the United States -- who was the head of the American delegation and the president of the whole conference -- and he went from the steamer to ABC and made a radio broadcast throughout the United States in which he said:

"The Jews of the world now declare a Holy War against Germany. We are now engaged in a sacred conflict against the Germans. And we are going to starve them into surrender. We are going to use a world-wide boycott against them, that will destroy them because they are dependent upon their export business."

And it is a fact that two thirds of Germany's food supply had to be imported, and it could only be imported with the proceeds of what they exported. Their labor. So if Germany could not export, two thirds of Germany's population would have to starve. There just was not enough food for more than one third of the population.

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

You want to quote Freedman? The same nutcase who couldn't give a coherent testimony to Congress? And was a colleague of Gerald L. K. Smith? Ummh...ok.

Look at the tens of billions of dollars Jews from all over the world have milked out of the Holocaust. What Western country doesn't have a Holocaust Museum. But, free speech is not allowed in Thailand as well as in the rest of the world. History is history and no figure should be eliminated as if they never existed. Mao & Stalin, still heroes in parts of the world, each responsible for the deaths of 50,000,000 to 100 million people, mostly their own people - Chinese & Russians. I doubt we would hear a word from the Israeli embassy or Jewish visitors to Thailand if statues of Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Trotsky, Pol Pot, Castro, etc. were placed in a wax museum. Removing the billboard would have been enough of a compromise, but being forced to remove a wax figure from a private business, is ridiculous! Anyone who believes in real freedom, freedom of speech, would not object to Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, or any other figure of history one believes to be a monster, on a billboard. How far do we need to go back in time?Henry VII? How many did he kill? And on and on. How in the world did all the governments of the world ever allow a very small minority of people of one race or ethnicity or religion to dictate to the world?!

umm money and they have a lot of it

Providing these entities are not glorified and are dipicted for what they actually were, totally agree with everything you say.

Don't criticize Thailand for not being an audience to western Jewish propaganda.

Mao was responsible for killing 50 million around the same time Hilter was supposed to have killed 1 million jews. How many Europeans know that? Ask Thais if they have heard of Mao Zedong and they certainly have.

In the west we are constantly reminded of the holocaust some are even jailed for denying it. I come from Jewish owned country, England.

The food Chain = Tesco,

Sorry to have a different opinion but I enjoy living in Thailand a non jew owned country. Immigration is still about Thai people and others are guests. Have a look around London. Who finances those immigration policies to undermine the natives of England?

The food Chain = Tesco,

Well, bluey, I am of Jewish ancestry, my family dates back in England almost a thousand years, consider myself as a native of England and not pertaining to any other country or culture, so are you suggestion, I am not?

You are trying to cover your views by hiding under the skirt of someone else. It appears that some are just anti those with any Jewish blood or against those who are not considered Saxon. It is these sort of issues, like the Hitler poster that brings you lot out into the open.

These views stem from a brain dead philosophy originating from someone of a gutter culture.

Edited by sassienie

. How in the world did all the governments of the world ever allow a very small minority of people of one race or ethnicity or religion to dictate to the world?!

i dont know......is this why north Korea refuse to even issue them with visas ?

They definately control USA because they literally OWN the US Federal Reserve - a private company

( not government body ) and look at the list of shareholders.

At the end of the day though..........ask enough penetrating questions - THAT IS ALL

no slurs, no degrading comments just questions which should be answered

and I guarantee there will be howls of " you are anti- semetic " :)

And that is why even today there are so many unanswered questions e.g. how many nukes do they have exactly?

Flick onto UBC which is Thailand's major TV distribution channel and you have loads of channels of the History Channel variety with a significant proportion of the programmes being based on WW2, with swastikas, Hitler and Sieg Heil salutes featuring prominently. Nothing wrong there.

So the complaints come from a coerced German embassy led by the USA backed Israeli embassy who always play up their hand to divert attention from their own atrocities.

I used to be a teacher years ago when i first came here.I once worked at a school that had girls walking around in Nazi uniforms and Nazi flags for sports day.

And no, i do know the difference between the Nazi flag and the Buddhist sign if anyone wants to reply to this.

And also spoke with a Thai person years ago and i don't know hoe the conversation came about,but he said that Hitler was a great man and that the Germans were powerful people :D:) .

Flick onto UBC which is Thailand's major TV distribution channel and you have loads of channels of the History Channel variety with a significant proportion of the programmes being based on WW2, with swastikas, Hitler and Sieg Heil salutes featuring prominently. Nothing wrong there.

So the complaints come from a coerced German embassy led by the USA backed Israeli embassy who always play up their hand to divert attention from their own atrocities.

Your views are your views but it is outrageous to imply the German embassy was coerced or that the Israeli embassy in Bangkok is a puppet of the US embassy. As an American, I wonder why my own embassy didn't complain, after all so many of our fathers and grandfathers died because of Hitler's war of aggression.

Edited by Jingthing

The museum has not yet decided who will replace Hitler on the billboard.

Wonder if they've considered Bin Laden...?

oh please! Bin Laden doesn't even exist. He's just made up by the US Government

That is so wrong. Everyone knows Bin Laden is an Israeli spy and that he paid for the 9-11 attacks from his matzoh ball empire, and of course all the Jews knew about the attacks in advance and called in sick to work that day. :D:):D

Did you know Bin Laden's real name is Jewy ben Goldladenberg?

Edited by Jingthing

This thread is the bomb! What a fun time to watch all these funny creatures crawl out from under their rocks. Please don't close it.

JEWISH PERSECUTION:

A book by Jackie Patru

Hint: There also exist Jewish antisemites. I know its strange, but its true. Same thing with gays, some of the most virulent oppressors of gays in history have been gay themselves. Didn't it come out recently that Hitler himself had significant Jewish lineage in him?

Benjamin Harrison[1] Freedman, (1890 – May 1984)[2] was a convert from Judaism to Roman Catholicism,[3] known for his antisemitic views and writings.
wiki

Wow we actually agree on something. Yes it dose bring the nut jobs out.(granted we will disagree on who the nut jobs are :) ) It's good to know were people stand it gives you a better insight into who your dealing with. And it gives you an opportunity to learn if your mind is open, something other than what the powers that thought best to teach you in school.

Don't blame the Thais - blame their education system.

Interesting. Is there some other nationality in charge of the Thai education system?

Exactly!!

The education in the realm is a joke.

Even Thai's who have been educated overseas at prestigious universities don't know any better.

You can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl.

Same thing people who want to live in their own little world will never know anything outside that little world.

Oh is that right? Tell me mate without going to google who was Major-General Plaek Pibulsonggram without you having to look it up?

To you Rambo is Sly Stallone to a Thai he's Pongsiri Por Pongsawang a very famous Thai boxer.

I doubt if you know who Somdet Chaofa Prajadhipok Sakdidej was or what his role in Thai History was

Can you name me 10 Japanese singers or bands or how about 5 Korean female actresses?.

Who won the Battle of Kho Chan and why were they fighting?

You expect them to know your history but you know nothing about Asian history.

My girlfriend is Thai, never seen the inside of a bar and asked me to ask you thase questions......she knows full well who Hitler was and was educated in a Buiram University.

As you probably can't answer one of those questions I reckon your about just as dumb as the people you slag.

She speaks excellent English do you speak excellent Thai?

It's not a case of not wanting to know. This is a 3rd world country where the teachers in the provinces were taught in the provinces and can only teach what they know.

You sepnd more in a day on beer than they make in a month and half the kids can't get to school due to lack of transport........I've seen kids playing football in Yasoton and half of them playing in their bare feet cos they have no money to buy even the cheapest boots.

Your remark " You can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl" Dead original :) is something you would not want to say to an educated Thai.......you're a foreigner and talking down at Thai of any class is not appreciated by any Thai.

Some Thais are so poor they never get an education.......some that do get taught only about their own history because their teachers knows nothing else............some, not a very high percentage, are lucky and get a good education of those 90% would probably lose you and I on general knowledge.

This assuming all Thai people are stupid makes me sick.......There's more to Thailand than go-go bars (I love em by the way) but you should get out more mate and meet some real Thais and tell them they're dumb.......you would last about 5 minutes.

PS Girfriend says your puerile ..........I have no idea what it means but I doubt if it's a compliment :D

:) seems like a smart way to boost the publicity of the Thai museum, in any case.

Any travellers or tourists will probably pop by this museum to give them a look!

what does it mean by 'hitler is not dead'? some incarnation of a world leader that supports his ideology is around?

well... seems like the museum can simply place another less offensive picture of the Hitler-Nazi salute. There's really no need to remove the entire exhibit and their associated replicas in entirety.

I believe any cultural and history buffs who are on their travel trips will appreciate a musuem that has interesting artefacts. I mean, to me, a musuem's role is preserve historical authenticity as much as possible.

I wonder who will be the replacement replica? :D

shawn

JEWISH PERSECUTION:

A book by Jackie Patru

wiki

Wow we actually agree on something. Yes it dose bring the nut jobs out.(granted we will disagree on who the nut jobs are :) ) It's good to know were people stand it gives you a better insight into who your dealing with. And it gives you an opportunity to learn if your mind is open, something other than what the powers that thought best to teach you in school.

Uh oh.

If both of us agree a controversial thread should stay open, I give it about five minutes.

Max.

Edited by Jingthing

In a way, I suppose I am bias. That`s because I hate nazis whoever they are in any shape or form. So they can stick that in their records.

Whether they be, Israelis, Jews, Brits, Yanks, French, Germans or Zulus.

I am not on any anybodies side, but only defending myself from being at the butt end of some of you right wan-ers, who consider themself`s in some way as to being the rightous and superior to everyone else.

So for those I give the two fingered salute.

Heil Sassienie

Edited by sassienie