Need A Ups Shipping Agent

I occasionally ship silver jewelry to Europe, and one of my customers now wants me to use UPS. She says that many of her suppliers use UPS and it is the best service for her. But when I talk to UPS, the refuse to ship silver at all! I talked to one of her suppliers in Chiang Mai, and they use a shipping agent who arranges everything with UPS and provides insurance from a third-party insurer. Does anyone know a shipping agent in Bangkok that can do this? Thank you for your advice.

I occasionally ship silver jewelry to Europe, and one of my customers now wants me to use UPS. She says that many of her suppliers use UPS and it is the best service for her. But when I talk to UPS, the refuse to ship silver at all! I talked to one of her suppliers in Chiang Mai, and they use a shipping agent who arranges everything with UPS and provides insurance from a third-party insurer. Does anyone know a shipping agent in Bangkok that can do this? Thank you for your advice.

You might find this of interest. I am not in this business, just saw this on the internet

SHIPPING & DELIVERY

Kamarsilver.com ship within 24hrs when your order received and payment confirmation. After your order has been processed it will be delivered via the following method. We ship via all major mail carriers, including DHL, UPS, FedEx, EMS and the Thailand postal Service.

Kamarsilver.com will ship all over the world at a fixed rate of $2.0 base price and for each additional item 0.50 cents extra.

FedEx Service : We ship items through secured global FedEx/ UPS SERVICE@US$25.00 . Delivery will be effective within 4-5 business days

So if they can ship UPS, maybe you received false information