Where Can I Buy International Newspaper "courrier International"

TITI1971

Travelling around Thailand and Asia this end of year, I'd like to know where can I buy the weekly international newspaper "Courrier international" (in french) specially in Bangkok silom area or airport - Chiang Mai and Hua Hin ? What are the names of international press point or libraries or where to buy international press...

Thanks

Thierry

Travelling around Thailand and Asia this end of year, I'd like to know where can I buy the weekly international newspaper "Courrier international" (in french) specially in Bangkok silom area or airport - Chiang Mai and Hua Hin ? What are the names of international press point or libraries or where to buy international press...

Thanks

Thierry

Haven't check for French newspapers but there is a store that apparently imports international newspapers, located in the small subsoi between Villa Market and Subway at Sukhumvit 33/1. The newspaper shop is next door to a carpet shop on the right hand side of othe subsoi. Probably has a French newspaper but don't know if it has your specific "Courier International". You might also try the library at AUA Rachadamri.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey mods this OP has three post all the same wake up!!

Sorry to post 3 times the same question but as I needed answer from Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Hua Hin I did it 3 times in 3 different forum places....I doubt peoples from Chiang Mai want absolutely to read my post in Hua Hin section so it's why I posted it in any town forum...And thank you 3 times to the peoples who answered me, and for don't remove my post. Before to survey all the forum and do the policeman just thinking twice...or triple !