Where To Buy Computer Software In Chiang Rai?

shadiadi

Thanks guys I found what I wanted at the entrance to Big C as suggested above.

The entrance to Big C is not the main entrance though it is the one near Bangkok Bank inside not so obvious, but I found it anyway.

Thanks again for the help they also have PS2 games.

Also on our Google Map. That wouldn't have stopped me getting lost though, I've never found the sports bar near the army camp that had a topic hear.

I sympathize. I get lost going around the corner, and don't ask me for directions!

• 2 weeks later...

lol finding Big C was hard!!!

I just thought I would let you know I found a computer shop which is big here but cant remember the name.

Coming from the park end of Sanambin road just take the first left at the traffic lights and its about 100m down the road on the left hand side.

Some things they dont have but they can order you could actually order a webserver from there too you cant do that in any IT city in Thailand.

this is KVC. I just went there to get a quotation for a computer. Very competitive prices.

I just thought I would let you know I found a computer shop which is big here but cant remember the name.

Coming from the park end of Sanambin road just take the first left at the traffic lights and its about 100m down the road on the left hand side.

Some things they dont have but they can order you could actually order a webserver from there too you cant do that in any IT city in Thailand.