• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Sheet Metal Chassis Punch

T_Dog

I saw some 15mm and 20mm chassis punches in Amorn last year but now that I need one, they don't carry them anymore. Anyone out there have a source or know of a sheet metal shop that can make some holes for me?

There is a great tool shop on the north outside of the klong that has them. They are the "Denco Maxi Q" wind up style with a hex key. Unfortunately I do not have an actual address apart from the fact that it is not far east of Chang Puak Gate. He stocks a lot of quality imported tools as well, the hard to find items that Home Pro does not carry.

If I pass it in the next few days, I'll post you the address.

There is a great tool shop on the north outside of the klong that has them. They are the "Denco Maxi Q" wind up style with a hex key. Unfortunately I do not have an actual address apart from the fact that it is not far east of Chang Puak Gate. He stocks a lot of quality imported tools as well, the hard to find items that Home Pro does not carry.

If I pass it in the next few days, I'll post you the address.

Thanks Maejo Man... Appreciate that a lot.

is that the tool shop on Assadathon road? At the north east corner of the moat and maybe 100 meters north?

That is the best tool shop I have found in CM but not sure about punch tools.

It's on Mani Noporat which runs on the outside of the knong on the north side, not far up from Wat Papao if I recall. Assadathon runs NE off the end of the klong.

I have not been there in a while, and he could well have moved round the corner, maybe the OP can take a wander and see.

Sounds like maybe it is the shop called Nana Screw or Lana Screw which did move around the corner onto Assadathon Road but they moved a year or two ago.

That sounds like the one, I'll make a note too :)

Did not find a decent tool shop on the moat, but did find the one around the corner on Assadathon Road. It is right next to a 711 so easy to find. They had large hole punches but none as small as 15mm so I ended up with a very high quality hole saw. Very helpful staff there. Thanks all for the help.

Sounds like maybe it is the shop called Nana Screw or Lana Screw which did move around the corner onto Assadathon Road but they moved a year or two ago.

That sounds like the one, I'll make a note too :)

Did not find a decent tool shop on the moat, but did find the one around the corner on Assadathon Road. It is right next to a 711 so easy to find. They had large hole punches but none as small as 15mm so I ended up with a very high quality hole saw. Very helpful staff there. Thanks all for the help.

Think NANA screw is in BKK....

Edited by kalbo123