Need A Van Plus Driver November 30th

jingjingna

Hi folks!

My elderly father is arriving 30th November and we need a van plus driver to take us from our home in Sriracha to Suvarnabhumi, pick up and drop us back home in Sriracha.

Need a van with air-con in good working condition as my father suffers with emphysema. If anyone knows of any reliable vans/tour operaters with reasonable rates please advise asap.

Your help much appeciated!

Cheers

Jingjingna :)

Hi folks!

My elderly father is arriving 30th November and we need a van plus driver to take us from our home in Sriracha to Suvarnabhumi, pick up and drop us back home in Sriracha.

Need a van with air-con in good working condition as my father suffers with emphysema. If anyone knows of any reliable vans/tour operaters with reasonable rates please advise asap.

Cheers

Hi folks!

Cheers

[email protected] .good taxi service

Hi folks!

Cheers

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED-they have a new Hi Ace van

www. the limo pattaya dot com

+66(0)85 739 49 49 +66(0)38 236 03 09