Long Hair In The 21 Rst Century

eggomaniac

Has the Thai aversion to men with long hair tempered over the years?

Is it okay as a fashion, now?

Do some Thai men sport long hair.

They like football, right and most of the players have long hair.

For an middle aged man, reasonably dressed, a pony tail should be okay?

Has the Thai aversion to men with long hair tempered over the years?

Is it okay as a fashion, now?

Do some Thai men sport long hair.

They like football, right and most of the players have long hair.

For an middle aged man, reasonably dressed, a pony tail should be okay?

If you're lucky enough to have hair that will grow to a decent length, I don't think these days that the Thais have much aversion to it. Many of the young men in my village sport hair much longer than was seen 20 years ago. Of course schoolboys are obliged to have it shorn short.

I'm surprised that you want to grow it long. Many of the farang males I know shave their hair, saves on haircutting bills, and provided you wear a hat is much more sensible in a tropical climate.smile.gif

I have a few Thai friends who have shoulder length hair, and I know a few with very long hair. I've just not had the occasion to take their picture. My hair was thin anyway and it is just easier to shave it each day. I always wear a hat if I have to spend any length of time in the hot sun. Either that or I'll add 45 power sun screen if I'm swimming.

Whom, I? :)

When I started teaching in 2003, my pony tail was the only long male hair on a big campus. Chances are, it would still be. Yet upon leaving matayom, even at age 15, they soon let it grow very long. Like tatoos, it separates school boys from emancipated men (military males are not free).

I've seen more long-haired men over the years. Yet I doubt I've seen a Thai man my age in a ponytail, or riding a sport bike, or blond.

I cut my ponytail off last year after i saw two fat middle aged guys with ponytails and bald patches walking along beach road pattaya. I didnt have the bald spot, but at 38, decided it was time to have short hair again just incase I ever let myself look as sad os those two guys.

Haha.. i have tats..so maybe you have a point! :) ..but u wouldnt notice them. Pretty discreet. Anyway..long hair on a guy doesnt mean some greebo greasy guy, and tattoos on a woman doesnt need to be considered tacky. What decade you living in jackr? :D

Humm...who can say this doesnt look hot?!

johnny_depp_hippie.jpg

brad-pitt-hair-styles.jpg

Heck even Jack Gyllenhaal looks better with longer hair!:

prince-of-persia-gyllenhaal.jpg

But..personally im not into long like this though:

longhair.jpg

Methinks you should have asked before showing my picture!!! :D

Haha.. i have tats..so maybe you have a point! :) ..but u wouldnt notice them. Pretty discreet. Anyway..long hair on a guy doesnt mean some greebo greasy guy, and tattoos on a woman doesnt need to be considered tacky. What decade you living in jackr? :D

johnny_depp_hippie.jpg

longhair.jpg

johnny_depp_hippie.jpg

longhair.jpg

Thankyou for the Photographs Eek - Yummy !!!! :D

The cleancut young lady with the white hat obviously knows something about the guy she's with to which, going by his appearance, I am not privy. Perhaps he is kind to small animals, old people and gives generously to charity, wadya reckon Myrtle?

The cleancut young lady with the white hat obviously knows something about the guy she's with to which, going by his appearance, I am not privy. Perhaps he is kind to small animals, old people and gives generously to charity, wadya reckon Myrtle?

Hung like a buffalo? :)