Atm Machine Bank Of Ayudthya In Naklua Is Free

i used my (abbey) visa debit card yesterday in ayudthya branch naklua pattaya and its free....anyone else know any other free atms in patts. also in another post someone told me the EAON in carrefour was free,i went there and tried all atm,s and none were free,by the way what is AEON BANK ive never heard of it ..

Edited by dmax

Try the aeon machine at tesco north Pattaya ,its at the rear downstairs ,thats free as well.

who is aeon bank,what colour are thier machines? ive tried to look for these aeon but cabnnot see the name "aeon" anywhere...tesco north pattaya? sukumvit rd?

just checked my bank statement online ,,my abbey visa debit card charged me 2.70 gbp for each withdrawal of 10000 thb...does this mean that if i use a thai atb which charges 150 thb then i get charged twice ie by my visa card and also by the thai atm,,,b;oody rip off!!!

does this mean that if i use a thai atb which charges 150 thb then i get charged twice ie by my visa card and also by the thai atm,,,b;oody rip off!!!

Yes you would be charged 2 fees.

I can report that the Ayudthaya ATM's in Tukcom and at the branch on South Pattaya road are still fee free for me using a Nationwide Visa debit card.

The EAON ATM in Carrefour is downstairs in the narrow walkway to the toilets that is directly opposite the main front entrance,

if you use the car park you'll probably not regard this as the "main entrance"

I have also done over the counter "cash advances" in Siam Comercial and Ayudthaya banks which also avoids the 150 baht rip off.

Yesterday i used the Ayudthaya Atm on the sukhumvit road near sri racha ,that was free as well ,i often take out large amounts over the counter from them in Central and tesco north Pattaya with my Nationwide card ,always helpfull and no charges.

does this mean that if i use a thai atb which charges 150 thb then i get charged twice ie by my visa card and also by the thai atm,,,b;oody rip off!!!

Yes you would be charged 2 fees.

I can report that the Ayudthaya ATM's in Tukcom and at the branch on South Pattaya road are still fee free for me using a Nationwide Visa debit card.

The EAON ATM in Carrefour is downstairs in the narrow walkway to the toilets that is directly opposite the main front entrance,

if you use the car park you'll probably not regard this as the "main entrance"

I have also done over the counter "cash advances" in Siam Comercial and Ayudthaya banks which also avoids the 150 baht rip off.

So are all Ayudthaya ATMs free them????

Having been using my Flex Account card in Thailand as no fees was only ther in December last year.

Whats happened!!!!!!

150B fee!!!!!

Looks like I will be obtaining TC before I leave for LOS next month.......

Travelex are doing Stirling for free (However a recorded delivery fee of £3.30) and up to £2500

They (Ayudthaya ATM's ) all seem to be fee free for the Nationwide Visa Debit card.

As lopburi3 pointed out don't use a Mastercard debit/credit in the Ayudthaya ATM or they will do dynamic currency conversion and you'll get a bad exchange rate.

You can also use AEON ATM's

Remember you pay some tax and commission for each travelers check you cash, so try to go for larger denominations.

Edited by johng

They (Ayudthaya ATM's ) all seem to be fee free for the Nationwide Visa Debit card.

As lopburi3 pointed out don't use a Mastercard debit/credit in the Ayudthaya ATM or they will do dynamic currency conversion and you'll get a bad exchange rate.

You can also use AEON ATM's

Remember you pay some tax and commission for each travelers check you cash, so try to go for larger denominations.

Yeah, I ordered £100 cheques.

(Remember the time when £100 would last for days-happy times)

Try the aeon machine at tesco north Pattaya ,its at the rear downstairs ,thats free as well.

Nows its 15 baht, used my abbey card there today.

I used another Ayudthya atm couple days ago on Pattaya Tai and that was also 15 baht so i guess that is there charging fee now...