Gap Clothing Store

coolxten

I heard that the Gap (the American clothing store) has a shop in Bangkok.... Does anyone know where it is? Can you let me know where? Or is this information false?

According to their website www.gap.com the answer is no only in the US.

They also have branches in most major cities in the UK as well. Not sure about BKK though.

I bought some kids Gap t shirts at the Russian market in Cambodia, fraction of the cost. :)

Edited by jaidee1

you have to look for it, but you find gap clothing in many export shops, sometimes with a little ripped-off labels. in the mall bangkapip there is an outlet store in the ground floor, occasionally it has some nice shirts (and on other days not at all...)

I heard that the Gap (the American clothing store) has a shop in Bangkok.... Does anyone know where it is? Can you let me know where? Or is this information false?

According to their website www.gap.com the answer is no only in the US.

They also have branches in most major cities in the UK as well. Not sure about BKK though.

I bought some kids Gap t shirts at the Russian market in Cambodia, fraction of the cost. :D

And what you buy in Thailand will probably no will be pirated/copied/bootleged get the idea :)