What's Your Favorite Gay Routine In Bkk?

bangsecks

What do you like to do routinely in BKK that is gay oriented, or even not gay oriented? By this I mean those little things that you do often, some go to Soi 4 daily or Richard's, or go out to soi 2, jogging in Lumpini, browsing in a shopping area in Siam but not buying anything, hitting the free cologne samples in Central World or getting free samples at the Paragon food market, hanging out at Coffee Society, walking around KSR, eating or drinking at the same place every day; how do you like to spend those little pieces of time in between obligations and other activities in BKK? I'd particularly like to know as I will be looking for some time killers that don't cost too much, any ideas?

What do you like to do routinely in BKK that is gay oriented, or even not gay oriented? By this I mean those little things that you do often, some go to Soi 4 daily or Richard's, or go out to soi 2, jogging in Lumpini, browsing in a shopping area in Siam but not buying anything, hitting the free cologne samples in Central World or getting free samples at the Paragon food market, hanging out at Coffee Society, walking around KSR, eating or drinking at the same place every day; how do you like to spend those little pieces of time in between obligations and other activities in BKK? I'd particularly like to know as I will be looking for some time killers that don't cost too much, any ideas?

first floor toilets....second floor toilets.....third floor toilets....first floor toilets.....second floor toilets..... etc.etc :)

first floor toilets....second floor toilets.....third floor toilets....first floor toilets.....second floor toilets..... etc.etc :)

LOL!

I just smile at the lovely men that are around- and the great thing is, even if they aren't gay, they don't take offense and they usually smile back! Costs nothing, takes little time, makes everyone feel good, including me. And if they are gay, there's always a chance of interest...

I even smile at the ladies! :):D

Learn to recognise the free red buses-and use them.-but wait till after 9.00 when the peak is done. Then just sit beside someone attractive and start a thing-or not.

Cannot recount the nr of times I was indecently proposed in citybuses.

don't be sillyk, of course there is a complete routine - it start with pink lao, and all the fabulous shop in there. i go and see if i can pick up cute thai boy and then carry on shopping till i am dropping. I think this post is somewhat tounge in the cheeks, and i have to say that is the best place for the tounges, as long as you are thai and cute anyway. no fat ugly farang man for me in my gay routinge. go see brittany spears, and maddonna if that's the way you feels. i fly the riainbow flag and am proud to be me. if yous don't like it you can %%$^$# my &^%$$^ LOL ohhh, who wants some?

• 2 weeks later...
I just smile at the lovely men that are around- and the great thing is, even if they aren't gay, they don't take offense and they usually smile back! Costs nothing, takes little time, makes everyone feel good, including me. And if they are gay, there's always a chance of interest...

I even smile at the ladies! :D:D

I was sitting on the MRT the other day & there was this farang guy grinning away at me....he was making me very nervous, it might of been you IJWT, Imagine that :)

^No rix, there was a thread about this not so long back, about people smiling at you. Everytime somebody smiles at me I think to myself <deleted> do you want :D .

Anyway, I just happen to know that Im one of IJWT's favourite posters and to think he may of been that guy that was smiling at me, im such a lill hottie :D & IJWT is only human :D

I must admit that I like it when the ladies smile at me, but again I get nervous and think to myself, "<deleted> do you want" :)

Anyway, im :D again

^ :D Oi SBK, if I had a heart I may have been offended then.

Anyway, I find myself exciting, sexy, appealing (woops acutally had a typo there with appauling) :D .....ahhh snuff it, Im gonna quit while im ahead :) & simply say, I know Im ugly BUT Im hung like a black ant :D

Edited by neverdie

I dunno, I've heard that SBK was soooo sexy that she was getting hit on by gay men! But then again, I've also heard that she's a German DJ named Sebastian. So who knows what's true?

And, Mr. Neverdie, only when you have become a truly liberated gay male will you realise your former limitations!!! :):D:D