The ''crossbar Connoisseurs Club''

OnNutter

I've just finished the rough design logo for a new members club I plan to form, this will be called ''The Crossbar Connoisseurs Club'' and is for all those interested in ''Wining-Dining-'69'ing''. Membership will be open to all, you can choose to join one, two, or all three sections of the club!

It is envisaged that the wining section will meet at any given day of the week in the Crossbar (most potential members live in there anyway!). The dining section will arrange a monthly brunch/lunch/dinner get together. and the '69'ers will hold their meeting in Soi Cowboy after the wining section meeting at the Crossbar (these are usually dual section members who's eating habits do not coincide with the dining section!).

Membership will be free! although you must ''buy the tee-shirt''

Polo shirts bearing the C.C.C. logo will be produced and will be available at cost, after all this is a non-profit making club, purely for the pursuit of the finer things in life.

Further details will unfurl as the plot thickens

Anyone interested in joining can PM me or post on the thread.

Should there not be a club cheerleader? I belive that Zorro and GFL may have someone that comes to mind. :)

I know the girl you have in mind, lovely skin..what's left of it untattooed..but I don't think she could cheerlead, I hear she has throat problems..always constricted or something. :D

Should there not be a club cheerleader? I belive that Zorro and GFL may have someone that comes to mind. :)

I know the girl you have in mind, lovely skin..what's left of it untattooed..but I don't think she could cheerlead, I hear she has throat problems..always constricted or something. :D

That sucks. :D

She be like a python according to Zorro. An accomadating recpticle. She open, swallow and then Goodnight Vienna.

The ladybar hath giveth, and the the lady shall taketh away. What can be fairer than that?

I'm in the club.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

'Wench' is not a nice term for your significant other Nidge. I met her and she appeared not to be of the wench classes.

But since you live near 'Dreamland' it may be a bespoke description for your good lady. I take my hat off to you, buddy. And I won't mention the 'H' word.

My tattoted girlfrined on the other hand gave me a mouthfull today. She said she had a busy day at work, but that's no excuse for the stuff that came out of her mouth.

I've just finished the rough design logo for a new members club I plan to form, this will be called ''The Crossbar Connoisseurs Club'' and is for all those interested in ''Wining-Dining-'69'ing''. Membership will be open to all, you can choose to join one, two, or all three sections of the club!

It is envisaged that the wining section will meet at any given day of the week in the Crossbar (most potential members live in there anyway!). The dining section will arrange a monthly brunch/lunch/dinner get together. and the '69'ers will hold their meeting in Soi Cowboy after the wining section meeting at the Crossbar (these are usually dual section members who's eating habits do not coincide with the dining section!).

Membership will be free! although you must ''buy the tee-shirt''

Polo shirts bearing the C.C.C. logo will be produced and will be available at cost, after all this is a non-profit making club, purely for the pursuit of the finer things in life.

Further details will unfurl as the plot thickens

Anyone interested in joining can PM me or post on the thread.

Okay okay now that we have sucked a huge amount of humour out of the last night out - lets get SERIOUS.

MEMBERS SO FAR.

ONNUTTER - ( now XS)

Bigtoe3 - XS

Mr Toad - XS ( but don't think a good fit)

GFL - XS

anymore ? list your name and size

BT :)

'Wench' is not a nice term for your significant other Nidge. I met her and she appeared not to be of the wench classes.

But since you live near 'Dreamland' it may be a bespoke description for your good lady. I take my hat off to you, buddy. And I won't mention the 'H' word.

My tattoted girlfrined on the other hand gave me a mouthfull today. She said she had a busy day at work, but that's no excuse for the stuff that came out of her mouth.

You are right, she's not really a wench, but i keep forgetting her name :)

So what exactly came out of her mouth? Hope it wasn't doner kebab with chilli sauce.

You are right, she's not really a wench, but i keep forgetting her name :D

So what exactly came out of her mouth? Hope it wasn't doner kebab with chilli sauce.

I'd imagine that it was meat and two veg that came out of GFL's tattooed girlfriend's mouth :)

Okay okay now that we have sucked a huge amount of humour out of the last night out - lets get SERIOUS.

MEMBERS SO FAR.

ONNUTTER - ( now XS)

Bigtoe3 - XS

Mr Toad - XS ( but don't think a good fit)

GFL - XS

anymore ? list your name and size

BT :)

Zorro - petite?

"for all those interested in ''Wining-Dining-'69'ing''. Membership will be open to all..."

Oh no, he's quoting an Alanis Morissette song. There's a signpost ahead: "pathetic".

Wayne Newton is celebrating his 50th year in Las Vegas. Several years ago, he told a reporter that he's so famous (does a famous person need to say that), that his "posse" (yes, a caucasian man actually referred to his friends in that manner) received the best treatment available in LV. He had designed a large gold pendant reading "TCB" (as in the very hip phrase "taking care of business", and that was the official sign of his posse. I'm not sure that the "CCC" shirt will afford much currency in Soi Cowboy. What did the signpost read? Oh yes, "pathetic".

Edited by hhgz

"for all those interested in ''Wining-Dining-'69'ing''. Membership will be open to all..."

Oh no, he's quoting an Alanis Morissette song. There's a signpost ahead: "pathetic".

Wayne Newton is celebrating his 50th year in Las Vegas. Several years ago, he told a reporter that he's so famous (does a famous person need to say that), that his "posse" (yes, a caucasian man actually referred to his friends in that manner) received the best treatment available in LV. He had designed a large gold pendant reading "TCB" (as in the very hip phrase "taking care of business", and that was the official sign of his posse. I'm not sure that the "CCC" shirt will afford much currency in Soi Cowboy. What did the signpost read? Oh yes, "pathetic".

If you have nothing positive to say - say nothing or you can be "as you say" ---- "PATHETIC" :D

Join in if you wish or go play on the motorway :)

BT :D

... I'm not sure that the "CCC" shirt will afford much currency in Soi Cowboy. What did the signpost read? Oh yes, "pathetic".

Now you're just showing your lack of Asian values. Even in Singaporea (which some people call "Asia for beginners" - not unlike yourself really) any lady will tell you the importance of the 5 C's: Cash, Condo, Car, credit Card, and Club membership. Plenty of currency in juxtaposing the C concepts with Crossbar Connoisseurs Club.

Apologies if the sublteties are a little beyond you... :)

Does the "Crossbar Connoisseurs Club" allow people to become members although they have a different view on life?

Not liking footbon, that is?

:)

Of course... the repercussions of shouting "gooooal" during a 69 could be disastrous.

BTW would suggest you put your hot coffee down after the wining and dining as well...

We'll put you down as a 'maybe' then. :)

I can only guess that your shirt would have a picture of a spanner on it. :)

Does the "Crossbar Connoisseurs Club" allow people to become members although they have a different view on life?

Not liking footbon, that is?

:)

I don't think they have alien abductions and stuff like that in this area. :D

"can only guess that your shirt would have a picture of a spanner on it."

Heck, I think the CCCers should all chose uber-masculine nicknames - Top Gun, Hit Man, T-Bone, Exterminator...stuff like that - and have them sewn on the shirts. Strutting, or waddling, their stuff into Soi Cowboy, the girls will see that they're ripe for the plucking. I bet though, the girls will have other nicknames for the dweebs: Short Stuff, 4-Minute Man, Sneezy, and Stinky. I can't wait to see the clown parade.

Heck, I think the CCCers should all chose uber-masculine nicknames - Top Gun, Hit Man, T-Bone, Exterminator...stuff like that - and have them sewn on the shirts. Strutting, or waddling, their stuff into Soi Cowboy, the girls will see that they're ripe for the plucking. I bet though, the girls will have other nicknames for the dweebs: Short Stuff, 4-Minute Man, Sneezy, and Stinky. I can't wait to see the clown parade.

hhqz

It's often said that when people look at others they see themselves... Now having met most folk on this thread they are neither uber masculine nor the other nicknames you describe... haven't seen any Clowns down Crossbar either...

To the other posters on this thread,

As it's clear hhqz doesn't have anything constructive to say and seems simply out to flame - my suggestion would be we just ignore him from here on for this thread, and resist the temptation to reply - bit like that annoying kid seeking attention that every class had - just ignore him till he goes away :)

hhqz

It's often said that when people look at others they see themselves... Now having met most folk on this thread they are neither uber masculine nor the other nicknames you describe... haven't seen any Clowns down Crossbar either...

As it's clear hhqz doesn't have anything constructive to say and seems simply out to flame - my suggestion would be we just ignore him from here on for this thread, and resist the temptation to reply - bit like that annoying kid seeking attention that every class had - just ignore him till he goes away :)

Agreed, it would appear that he is actually talking from his own personal experiences. Poor boy.

Agreed, it would appear that he is actually talking from his own personal experiences. Poor boy.

I also agee, he is probably from the 4 mins, 4 inch and 4,000bt club :D

BT :D