Beware Ttt Unlimited Package Is Very Limited

cmjc

Just one suggestion:

Up until last year when I was in an apartment, I would get disconnected every 45 mins by the PABX system. Once the disconnect happened then the Dial-Up connection screen would appear. It would then take multiple attempts to reconnect, and then frequently at slow speeds. I found that if I closed the Dial-Up screen down and reconnected using the short-cut on my desktop I would reconnect instantly and with a good connection.

Like I said just a suggestion..

Just one suggestion:

Up until last year when I was in an apartment, I would get disconnected every 45 mins by the PABX system. Once the disconnect happened then the Dial-Up connection screen would appear. It would then take multiple attempts to reconnect, and then frequently at slow speeds. I found that if I closed the Dial-Up screen down and reconnected using the short-cut on my desktop I would reconnect instantly and with a good connection.

Like I said just a suggestion..

Agreed - I have my automatic re-dial set to 60 seconds. I'm sure it's possible to attempt to dial too quickly - what I mean is, before the line has been correctly "released" by the exchange or PABX, and before dial tone and 48volts (or whatever) has been put back on the line.

(I also found that the "smoothing" or "cleaning" effect of a UPS's "telephone in and out" connections, helps to give a slightly better connection).

Boy, this must be one of the most silly threads ever posted with 3 pages of off-topic babble ...

Cmjc, you must be one of the unluckiest people out there in the north. First it gets disconnected every three hours, now it's down to 3 times in 15 minutes.

And then you seem to have forgotten the meaning of the word 'unlimited'.

(Is is unlimited connections, unlimited hours, unlimited downloads?)

Maybe it's time you throw N-Rich out of the window and get an alternative. You might want to quit being a cheap charlie and look into ADSL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, folks: It doesn't look like TTT or CAT are going to turn up here to explain, and apologize, even though they've been informed about this thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, they must be shitting their pants .... :o

...And then you seem to have forgotten the meaning of the word 'unlimited'.

(Is is unlimited connections, unlimited hours, unlimited downloads?)...

I believe he now knows that "Unlimited" refers to bytes downloaded, and not "Session time". Hey, we all have to learn :o

It actually refers to unlimited hours. And it is .... only not continuously.

This packages are created just for the sake of creating income for TOT, TTT and True.

But even if you connect for a 15 hours it's still a bargain:

package True 2 x THB 160 THB 320

telephone 150 x THB 3 THB 450

Total THB 770

Per hour 770 / 450 = 1.71 baht per hour.

Although it doesn't beat ADSL at THB 1,150 per month for 2.5 mbs :o

It actually refers to unlimited hours. And it is .... only not continuously.

This packages are created just for the sake of creating income for TOT, TTT and True.

But even if you connect for a 15 hours it's still a bargain:

package True    2 x THB 160    THB 320

telephone      150 x THB 3        THB 450

Total                                        THB 770

Per hour 770 / 450 = 1.71 baht per hour.

Although it doesn't beat ADSL at THB 1,150 per month for 2.5 mbs  :D

My package says 30 days, unlimited, 349 baht:

pacific12223rg.jpg

I always assumed it meant unlimited bytes, since 30 days is 30 days :o .

My last telephone bill was 225 baht for the units. So that's 225/3 = 75 times I dialled in 30 days: 2 or 3 times a day on average.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always assumed it meant unlimited bytes, since 30 days is 30 days

No, every package is unlimited bytes, but the hours are limited on most.

Again, 'unlimited' refers to the number of hours (but with the limitation that you have to reconnect after three hours).

But according to my experience, usually pacific doesn't cut off (used it for 8 hours).

BTW The 349 baht is the cover price (at 7-11 etc). In Pantip (or other IT malls) you probably will pay 25 percent less ...

• 1 month later...

:o:D

today i get my first TT&T (N-rich unlimit) bill...

to the (flat)line 335baht for 30 days comes 100baht for the line and 360baht!!

for my 3hour (extension?) every day 3-4 times internet

ahh... first i pay 3000baht for the line.

i m a little bit angry,because they have some spezial (?)

Broadband 512/256!!! for 790baht a month (max-net)

why the slowly (is ok) is expensive more then DSL???

i change shure next month

but...

i think they shit me again... :D:D