Going 'commando'

Ricardo

How Often Do You 'Go Commando'  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shorts, erm could be dangerous, but no one wears short leg shorts anymore - do they? If not working, and wearing cargos/long shorts, then no undies. At home in my bedroom, then I'm starkers.

I wear shorts during the day. They are SHORTS, not these pointless midi length pants that look like you've outgrown them and your mum hasn't bought you a new pair yet. During my school days such attire would attract merciless hounding with shouts like "Whats up? Your feet smell so bad your pants won't go near them?" :) .

But then dedicated followers of fashion do just that unwilling to stand out in the herd. :D

Yeah, I like my gear firm in place, ready for action.

Maybe it should be called 'going militia' since having to lump it around without proper fastening indicates a lack of founding or training... :D

Oh dear I have no training for 38 years.........so far?? Casnt see anything more unatural than sticking them in a bag all squashed up. I always liked skirts though :)

Always because its hot and as far as I know there's never been a causal connection made between not wearing underwear in the tropics with an increased risk of testicular torsion.

and

No because I've not found a truly trustworthy charity yet. I might change that if there was.

Well, I’m an X-Commando, and have tried to go “Commando” on a few occasions have found it to be most uncomfortable to say the least. Why do they call it “going Commando” it should be called: “I am a grubby git who loves the smell of baked ass all day long” but then again, I suppose it’s the closest some people will ever get to being a Commando. Ha ha

Size counts obvioulsy :D

If at home - alone - yeh, cool..........

but if your walking for any length ( no pun ) of time in the heat, with some sweat / dampness....... ur gonna be raw and in pain pretty quick smart with ya eggs and pogo stick scraping past ur thighs.

is that what you tell the Mrs when you get home at 4am Skippy? :)

Always the foul mouth - somethings never change.

The rule in our household is: Commando for both while in residence.

I usually wear just a khawng keng chao leh commando or nuttin'. Same for Khun Pallaya, but for a loose fitting dress.

Outside, nah.

It makes for very relaxed living and easy access. :)

Ferrets should be free!

Edited by EvilDrSomkid

Cool! When can I swing freee for charity??? :)

I had wondered whether April 1st might be most appropriate, then we could ask people who viewed the 'official launch-announcement' for 'National Farang Go-Commando Day' to also chip-in a donation. What do other posters think ?

I think I was the one that prompted this discussion, because I mentioned it on another topic. I never wear undies unless I know I might be buying and trying on clothing. I found I just get too hot and uncomfortable with underwear in a hot climate. But, I take showers frequently and have my pants cleaned on a regular basis. Fortunately, I don't leak, so there never seems to be any stains. I now find it uncomfortable wearing underwear at any time. One thing I've discovered is my sex drive seems to have IMPROVED when I stopped encasing the bits and pieces in hot undies. My lady friends don't seem to mind, and in fact seem to enjoy the ease of access. With one pair of short shorts, though, I have to be carefull when sitting down. Just as gals do wearing short skirts. The other time I wear undies is when I have a touch of diarrhea, which is quite common in Thailand. I don't need any small accidents showing.

The rule in our household is: Commando for both while in residence.

I usually wear just a khawng keng chao leh commando or nuttin'. Same for Khun Pallaya, but for a loose fitting dress.

Outside, nah.

It makes for very relaxed living and easy access. :)

Ferrets should be free!

dido out here

One thing I've discovered is my sex drive seems to have IMPROVED when I stopped encasing the bits and pieces in hot undies. My lady friends don't seem to mind, and in fact seem to enjoy the ease of access.

I believe one's fertility is also believed to benefit too. :)

I've got to be careful the "danglies" don't hang out, but the nice cool breeze is refreshing. Besides, didn't the Scots in kilts wear nothing underneath? I know the Masai in Africa wear nothing under their robe, and some tribes wear nothing at all. If the history books are correct, the athletes who ran the original marathon did so naked. I don't like the so called "shorts" that hang down below the knees. They just look like poor fitting long pants.

Ian_Oh_with_Honda_2.sized.jpg

Ian, I see your gal has the same taste in shorts as you, thankfully. :)

True, James. I'm already past my normal return date to Thailand, but I promised to help my daughter move into her new home at the end of this month. I'm going to the Cayaman Islands first for some bonefish and tarpon, before returning to the land of smiles in December. Right now I'm sure missing those cute butts and lovely legs that are so common in Thailand.

Ian, I see your gal has the same taste in shorts as you, thankfully. :)

True, James. I'm already past my normal return date to Thailand, but I promised to help my daughter move into her new home at the end of this month. I'm going to the Cayaman Islands first for some bonefish and tarpon, before returning to the land of smiles in December. Right now I'm sure missing those cute butts and lovely legs that are so common in Thailand.

Good luck in the Cayman islands, sounds nice.

As for cute butts, sorry to advise Ian I am 100% hetro and according to my wife, she'll have it if she catches anyone other than her admiring it.

Have a good trip.