Time Co-ordination

Thomas_Merton

There appears to be some discrepancy between the time reported on TV and the actual times here in the UK: e.g. my local time is reported as being one hour before the actual time (BST) here in the UK.

This suggests some server or computer between TV and my desktop has not compensated for British Summer Time.

Is this something the webmaster for TV can correct?

There appears to be some discrepancy between the time reported on TV and the actual times here in the UK: e.g. my local time is reported as being one hour before the actual time (BST) here in the UK.

This suggests some server or computer between TV and my desktop has not compensated for British Summer Time.

Thomas, revisit My Controls and then board settings (link on the left hand side of the screen) and make sure you have the Is daylight saving time in effect? box unchecked as now daylight savings is not in effect.

Does this help?

Thomas, revisit My Controls and then board settings (link on the left hand side of the screen) and make sure you have the Is daylight saving time in effect? box unchecked as now daylight savings is not in effect.

Does this help?

Of course!

Thank you and I apologise for not investigating the matter more thoroughly