Bangkok To Prakhon Chai, Buri Ram

ashleyhammond2006

I have decided to get a bus from Bangkok to Prakhon Chai, can anyone tell me the bus number I require as I need to check timetables

The busses go every hour and my previous previous price quoted was wrong the price should be about 350BHT not more. Night bus VIP can be 500BHT but they are hard to find. I can’t really tell you which buss it is as my wife usually takes care of these things.

cheers

Amsterdam

I have decided to get a bus from Bangkok to Prakhon Chai, can anyone tell me the bus number I require as I need to check timetables

The busses go every hour and my previous previous price quoted was wrong the price should be about 350BHT not more. Night bus VIP can be 500BHT but they are hard to find. I can’t really tell you which buss it is as my wife usually takes care of these things.

cheers

Amsterdam

Sorry, did I miss something? I was the only reply and I didn't mention prices. Anyway nice to hear from you again Mr Burns.

cheers

Amsterdam

Sorry, did I miss something? I was the only reply and I didn't mention prices. Anyway nice to hear from you again Mr Burns.

And you too FC.........Mor Chit buses leave every hour or so......I have done that trip more than a few times....never had a problem. Well except when we witnessed a hit and run....the bus driver decided to play copper....high speed chase with a bus load of people...lots of fun. :)

Thank you all for telling me where the bus goes from and how often. I know all this info already, I want to know which number goes through Prakhon Chai

Does it really matter prior to buying a ticket ? You will have to buy your ticket from the approprate booth and they will then tell you as to the number of the bus. I'm also led to believe that the bus number is on the ticket. You cannot buy a ticket on the bus, so it's therefore irrelevant to knowing the bus number prior to buying a ticket, in my opinion. Good luck and happy travelling.

Edited by sinbin

Thank you all for telling me where the bus goes from and how often. I know all this info already, I want to know which number goes through Prakhon Chai

Again I seem to have missed something.........do you people actually read posts before you reply. I said Bus # 31 in my post. The first reply says it doesn't cost that, the next asks for the bus number. Sorry then I can't help you with my obviously limited brain power. Or maybe, what I write comes out different on others computers.

I think what people are telling you is that you dont need to check timetables.........the buses leave on a regular basis.

FC gave you the number and others have told you that you will be told the bus number on purchase of the tickets

What more do you need to know???

Thai bus timetables are a waste of time as the bus will leave early if full. If not so full, they may leave late, arriving at their destination accordingly.

Thai bus timetables are a waste of time as the bus will leave early if full. If not so full, they may leave late, arriving at their destination accordingly.

That's the 274 Surin-Korat..thro Prakhonchai. The 31 buses normally keep roughly to schedule.

The busses go every hour and my previous previous price quoted was wrong the price should be about 350BHT not more. Night bus VIP can be 500BHT but they are hard to find. I can't really tell you which buss it is as my wife usually takes care of these things.

cheers

Amsterdam

Hey buddy what is your problem? I don't understand your reference regarding Mr. Burns. I was providing information that I believed to be helpful to the poster asking the question. I suggest you keep your smart remarks at the Farang Connection and stop spamming this forum. Just look at this threat you have made several posts and only your 1st one is useful and the rest you just bash whom ever tries to put in their two bits. Better spend some more time improving your kitchen hygiene and stop wasting time here.

In the words of lily Allen " fuc_k you, fuc_k you very much. Cos we hate what you do and we hate your whole crew so please don't stay in touch. http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/lily_allen/fuc_k_you.html

Amsterdam.

The busses go every hour and my previous previous price quoted was wrong the price should be about 350BHT not more. Night bus VIP can be 500BHT but they are hard to find. I can't really tell you which buss it is as my wife usually takes care of these things.

cheers

Amsterdam

Hey buddy what is your problem? I don't understand your reference regarding Mr. Burns. I was providing information that I believed to be helpful to the poster asking the question. I suggest you keep your smart remarks at the Farang Connection and stop spamming this forum. Just look at this threat you have made several posts and only your 1st one is useful and the rest you just bash whom ever tries to put in their two bits. Better spend some more time improving your kitchen hygiene and stop wasting time here.

In the words of lily Allen " fuc_k you, fuc_k you very much. Cos we hate what you do and we hate your whole crew so please don't stay in touch. http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/lily_allen/fuc_k_you.html

Amsterdam.

Amsterdam.....settle down a bit.....FC was just saying hello as I havent posted in the Issan forum for a long time...I used to visit Buriram a long time ago but havent been there for a while now as I am married to a Bangkok girl

Amsterdam.

Amsterdam.....settle down a bit.....FC was just saying hello as I havent posted in the Issan forum for a long time...I used to visit Buriram a long time ago but havent been there for a while now as I am married to a Bangkok girl

That's right of course Burnsie.( I had better not say nice to hear from you again, someone might firebomb the pub). How you been keeping? Acyually I thought you gone back to Oz for good.

Amsterdam, I don't hate you, whatever you say. And I certainly wouldn't go ranting and raving about f--- You, F-- you and I hate you and your whole crew. I am far too intelligent for that. My reply was merely " Taking the Piss"

Perhaps you'll learn how to do it later, when you become a teenager.

Edited by farangconnection

Farang con,

If you feel like "taking the piss" I suggest you aim it towards the farang connection and not here at people that try to be helpful. As for you intelligence your answer speaks for it self.

Amsterdam

I do apologise Amsterdam, my whole life now is upside down as you well know, but I suppose if "quote"

'fuc_k you, fuc_k you very much. Cos we hate what you do and we hate your whole crew' is your idea of intelligence, well thank God we have not got too many intelligent people writing here.

Farang con,

If you feel like "taking the piss" I suggest you aim it towards the farang connection and not here at people that try to be helpful. As for you intelligence your answer speaks for it self.

Amsterdam

I do apologise Amsterdam, my whole life now is upside down as you well know, but I suppose if "quote"

'fuc_k you, fuc_k you very much. Cos we hate what you do and we hate your whole crew' is your idea of intelligence, well thank God we have not got too many intelligent people writing here.

Farang Con,

Apology accepted. I am not sure what you mean with your life is upside down but good luck straitening it out. I am glad you like the song as well.

Cheers,

Amsterdam.

Farang con,

Amsterdam

Farang Con,

Apology accepted. I am not sure what you mean with your life is upside down but good luck straitening it out. I am glad you like the song as well.

Cheers,

Amsterdam.

Surely you must know I have Cancer and spend half the month in Hospital. That's why I resigned from Thai Visa, I have enough <deleted> of my own without having to cope with other peoples.

Farang con,

[/size]If you feel like "taking the piss" I suggest you aim it towards the farang connection and not here at people that try to be helpful. As for you intelligence your answer speaks for it self.

Amsterdam

Farang Con,

Cheers,

Amsterdam.

Surely you must know I have Cancer and spend half the month in Hospital. That's why I resigned from Thai Visa, I have enough <deleted> of my own without having to cope with other peoples.

Farang Con,

Sorry to hear about your illness and I wish you all the best. I understand that you have a lot on your mind but don’t waist your time “taking the piss” at helpful people you don’t even know. As you seem like the kind of guy that needs to have the final word I will leave that to you.

Amsterdam

That's right of course Burnsie.( I had better not say nice to hear from you again, someone might firebomb the pub). How you been keeping? Acyually I thought you gone back to Oz for good.

Havent been in Thailand for 4 years now....actually never lived there but it was a second home for a long time.

will be back in Thailand to meet the in laws in December

I'm sorry, I'm a thick Finn ( not a drunken one) but I cannot see what all the fuss is about.

OP What number bus goes to Prakonchai from BKK ( fair qestion)

FC number 31 ( fair answer post could have stopped there)

Next post said FC had got the wrong price ( I too dodn't see any prices mentioned)

A few more posts before the FC says it didn't see any prices either, and of course hello to a Mr Burns, whick reading is a friend he has not heard of for three or four years.

Then comes a lot of abuse from Amsterdam, full of bad languge and insults

Then to cap it all the OP comes back with, he doesn't want thisa advice about how much, where from just the bus number. ( that's why I said thick Finn, I'm sure I read the bus number in the second post.

More abuse from Amsterdam, still aimed at the FC who has done nothing but help ( as usual)

IAlthough I am Finnish I was brought up in London, so I have an Englishmans sense of humour. When FC said he was taking the piss, he wasn't actually, until he apologised to Amsterdam, and he took it hook line and sinker. I take it Amstewrdam is from Holland, and we all know what their sense of humour is like, much the same as their brothers the Germans. Somalians and Eskimos have a better sense of humour. Oh where have the good old days gone where Thaddeus or Jayenram would have added their humerous comments to this ridiculous post.

One thing I must say is " Please FC don't leave us. Over the years you have given this forum more than anyone in advice help coming events hotels bars and even other faranmg pubs to go to. Plus the fact that maybe you are one of the funniest posters going. Do not let a bunch of idiots get you down in maybe the last moments of your life.

• 2 weeks later...
If the original OP, Ashley Hammond, eventually makes it to Prakhonchai, he will be assured of a warm welcome in Coffee Corner (at the corner of the bus station) where the local farangs meet up.

I did make it to Prakhonchai and had a lovely 9 days there with my wife. We are building a house in the area and my visit was a surprise for my wife as she was already there overseeing everything.

I did not see this post until after I was back, so I did not come down to the Coffee Corner, however I am back in Janaury next year and will be popping in for a chat then.

Sorry for all the arguments caused, but this was my first time using the site and got a little confused, will try reading the replies properly next time.

If the original OP, Ashley Hammond, eventually makes it to Prakhonchai, he will be assured of a warm welcome in Coffee Corner (at the corner of the bus station) where the local farangs meet up.

I did make it to Prakhonchai and had a lovely 9 days there with my wife. We are building a house in the area and my visit was a surprise for my wife as she was already there overseeing everything.

I did not see this post until after I was back, so I did not come down to the Coffee Corner, however I am back in Janaury next year and will be popping in for a chat then.

Sorry for all the arguments caused, but this was my first time using the site and got a little confused, will try reading the replies properly next time.

No need to apologise Ashley, you have done nothing wrong IMHO.

I hope you enjoy your time in PKChai. There are some good helpful guys around there.

Dave

Oh where have the good old days gone where Thaddeus or Jayenram would have added their humerous comments to this ridiculous post.

Sorry mate, my forum activity has dropped off of late and my sense of humour has been taking a bit of a battering over the last couple of months ....... normal service will resume as soon as possible.

Oh where have the good old days gone where Thaddeus or Jayenram would have added their humerous comments to this ridiculous post.

Sorry mate, my forum activity has dropped off of late and my sense of humour has been taking a bit of a battering over the last couple of months ....... normal service will resume as soon as possible.

Pleased to hear it & welcome back, Thaddeus

Off topic, thaddeus "c"...i heard a little whisper that you where now a restuarnter, i popped in the other day, first visit for over a year, but didn`t see you....all the best

Off topic, thaddeus "c"...i heard a little whisper that you where now a restuarnter, i popped in the other day, first visit for over a year, but didn`t see you....all the best

My life is full of rumours, the only one that is true is that I am short, light and hansum..... all the others are just made up by people with nothing better to do :) (did you know that I spent six months being gay, came as a bit of a surprise to me)

Only I know what is going on in my life...... and just as an aside, the bus is number 31.