Members Search Function

neverdie

I am noticing that someone has been stuffing around with the forum layout again. :)

The members search options are gone and now I can't plot and scheme in the forum like I once did.

Whats the go?

Whats the chance of getting it back?

Whats the chance that someone will understand what Im on about? :D

No moss,

Im not looking for the general 'search' option, Im looking for the one where you use to be able to go in and search members, its gone.....do u know what I mean?

not so long back, one could go into the members search thingo and type a memebers name or perhaps the first part of their name and search all member names that started with those proverbs. Or you may search all moderators or all RIP or all whatever group etc etc

Edited by neverdie

I am noticing that someone has been stuffing around with the forum layout again. :)

The members search options are gone and now I can't plot and scheme in the forum like I once did.

Whats the go?

Whats the chance of getting it back?

Whats the chance that someone will understand what Im on about? :D

use this direct link

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/member-list.html

Its a temporary issue due to some testing

looking for me neverdie? :D

If you are looking for an active member you can also click on the name at the bottom of the forum front page. Also, at the bottom of the page you will see overall top 20 posters, you can search from there as well :)

If you are looking for an active member you can also click on the name at the bottom of the forum front page. Also, at the bottom of the page you will see overall top 20 posters, you can search from there as well :D

Hello sbk,

No, not looking for you, I know how to rattle your chain..... :D

I know about those options, but thanks for reminding me, of course they only help me with people online or the top 20 noisy people (or should I say 19,as im normally in the top 20 :D ).

:)

If you are looking for an active member you can also click on the name at the bottom of the forum front page. Also, at the bottom of the page you will see overall top 20 posters, you can search from there as well :D

Hello sbk,

I know about those options, but thanks for reminding me, of course they only help me with people online or the top 20 noisy people (or should I say 19,as im normally in the top 20 :D ).

Look at the top part of the top 20 posters: (not top 20 today, top 20 overall)

post-4641-1257052946_thumb.jpg

Hello sbk,

OMG! There it is, what would i do without you, why did I bother with that useless webfact...... :D

Was that moved recently or always there.....is that brain disease of mine progressing further? :D

Hello sbk,

I am partial to the "toggle more options..." function.