An Apology

soihok

I would just like to say sorry to anyone who has taken offence or wondered what the h#ll I was on about in some of my posts here on the Bike forum.

I have posted some crap over the last 9 months or so, targeted at small bikes which is , well ,is not in the spirit of biking is it?

I love bikes,,,its a fact,, and I realise that Thailand is full of small bikes and a lot of my comments were not positive and constructive but rather negative .

Big sorry to Dave Boo and big thanks to mbox.

I will leave Thailand this month to go back to work in Singapore for a few more years, to get the cash in.....beats going to my native country of England....which I call the last chicken in the shop.

I would love to stay in Thailand but the cash aint at hand compared to what I can earn outside in my profession.

I will post a photo of my bike once I buy one there.

Sorry guys......it was all in good humour but went a bit pear shaped.

Carry on riding.

Cheers

Chris...........I,ll be back

I would just like to say sorry to anyone who has taken offence or wondered what the h#ll I was on about in some of my posts here on the Bike forum.

I have posted some crap over the last 9 months or so, targeted at small bikes which is , well ,is not in the spirit of biking is it?

I love bikes,,,its a fact,, and I realise that Thailand is full of small bikes and a lot of my comments were not positive and constructive but rather negative .

Big sorry to Dave Boo and big thanks to mbox.

I will leave Thailand this month to go back to work in Singapore for a few more years, to get the cash in.....beats going to my native country of England....which I call the last chicken in the shop.

I would love to stay in Thailand but the cash aint at hand compared to what I can earn outside in my profession.

I will post a photo of my bike once I buy one there.

Sorry guys......it was all in good humour but went a bit pear shaped.

Carry on riding.

Cheers

Chris...........I,ll be back

Bah, even when we were arguing (and you were wrong most of the time :)), it forced me to slow down and verify the facts before I made a complete arse of myself.

And congratulations on finding a job outside of merry olde England.  May your time away from LOS be as short as possible.