Telephone Tarriff Tot?

wilsongbrown

AFAIK TOT does not provide overseas service but you have to select CAT for that 001 service when line is installed (at least that used to be the system - and many people did not to avoid expensive overseas calls). CAT rates vary by country but USA I believe is only about 9 baht a minute? At any rate low enough to be much less than there cost of billing (three a4 sheets of paper) for some of us. There are also alternative 00x numbers now. Believe normal TOT is 3 baht a call local. Calls to mobile will be at least 3 baht per minute.

I have a TOT landline for my computer which includes a telephone line - never thought to ask before, and google not being 'my friend' so far on this occasion - anyone know the cost of overseas and domestic calls via a TOT landline? :D

:)

Greetings, You might find it of use to read this site that gives phone call costs and use of 007 etc as a prefix to reduce call costs.

It is

www.pattayaexpatsclub.info/telephonetips.php

Additionally, if the person you are calling anywhere in the world has a computer and a phone line,you could load skype onto both your computers. Put skype.com into your search engine and follow the easy instructions to load it.Then get your corespondent to load skype onto their computer. Then you can talk to each other on your computer's ( as long as you have a microphone each, or headphones). And if you have a camera connected you can see pictures of each other on your computers.

And its all call cost free, except for any electricity used and computer standing charges for your line which your paying already.

I hope this is of some use to you.

Bottleymike :D