Where To Buy Sparklers In Bangkok?

itsdman

Hi there,

I am getting married later this year, and wanted to have sparklers by the beach. Does anyone know where I can buy sparklers in Bangkok or Huahin?

I realise this might be hard to find nowadays because of the disaster that happened, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

D

Thanks for the responses... I'll check it out thanks!

Did you manage to find the sparklers? If so, do you have a phone number for the shop - I'm in the south, so if I could call perhaps they'll post??

I'm also looking for bubbles for the wedding (in champgane bottle/glass shaped bottle, or with a heart, or wedding related looking bottle)

Does anyone know where I can find these?

Thanks

Thanks for the responses... I'll check it out thanks!

Did you manage to find the sparklers? If so, do you have a phone number for the shop - I'm in the south, so if I could call perhaps they'll post??

I'm also looking for bubbles for the wedding (in champgane bottle/glass shaped bottle, or with a heart, or wedding related looking bottle)

Does anyone know where I can find these?

Thanks

Hi, I did find them in Sam Paeng but it isn't exactly what I wanted. The sparklers I found were very short which only lasts about 30 seconds. The ones I do want are the long ones that are in the pictures... Not sure what to do now.

As for bubbles, I am trying to get bubble guns, as it means that no one needs to blow soap bubbles.