New Surin Restaurant

CTO

DISCLAIMER - Yep I know the owner!

Got that out of the way - but frankly let's face it - our best mates are often the ones we criticise the most.

That said wife and I had two great meals there. Dinner on the real opening night was good - left feeling very full - Meatballs and Spag wife loved (This Thai girl came second in a lasagna contest so knows her Italien cooking) we also shared a Thai dish - and then finished with Calamari - which could have been a bit hotter.

Place is a short walk as I discovered when the kitchen hand and I left at 10.30pm to the various thai and farang friendly night spots.

Parking very easy - lots the next day when I had breakfast there.

Suggestion - make omlettes!

Beer was cheap and cold - place is very clean and Air Con for when the hot weather comes.

Upstairs wasn;t finished yet - but when it is will be a great spot to sit and watch TV Play pool etc.

Wishing the man "owners" all the best and strongly suggest if you have any suggestions tell him - very nice guy - who will listen.

Has it got a name? Where exactly in Surin? :)

5 5 5 5 - Some "friend" I am !

Starbeam restaurant

Can I give the address out?

Mod please delete if I can't - copying from the Dave thread

The address for the Starbeam Restaurant is:

Info/Address for Starbeam Restaurant

Starbeam Restaurant

28-30 Surin Phakdi Road,

Nai Muang, Amphur Muang

Surin, Thailand 32000

E-mail: [email protected]

English language tel. #: 081-304-7742

Thai language tel. #: 081-600-4121

GPS settings for Starbeam Restaurant: Lat 14 53 25.38 / Lon 103 29 57.76

I have to agree 100%. Great food, air conditioning, new building and furniture. I have ate there everyday since it has opened. So far I have tried the pizza, spag. & meatballs, calzone, meatloaf, onion rings and Italian sub. All were aroi mak mak!!

Sounds great. Hoe much weight have put own? :)

I have to agree 100%. Great food, air conditioning, new building and furniture. I have ate there everyday since it has opened. So far I have tried the pizza, spag. & meatballs, calzone, meatloaf, onion rings and Italian sub. All were aroi mak mak!!

Sounds great. Hoe much weight have put own? :)

Way too much! I will have to go on a diet and try the salad and soup this week.

Agreed, The spag&meatballs and pizza is a great treat. I liked em too :)