Airasia Booking

loveitto

Hello..please advise me if you have a definate idea on my quandary;

I have booked and paid a return flight phuket to gold coast and return for this Thursday 5/11;

Due to unforeseen circumstances i cannot do this trip now.

Have talked to the ladies in the A/Asia shop on beach road,and the best they can tell me is ''no refund'' which i do understand,but they can't tell much more and trying to talk to someone at headquarters is near impossible.

Do you have any previous dealings regards this situation...what is possible, or even worth a try ?

I was thinking mayby a credit to be used later or even a partial refund would be better than not......I have now no immediate plans to go to aus so i guess i kiss 26000baht goodbye!

Thanks in advance...

If you have a good idea when you can make the trip, you can change the dates for both legs for 900 baht a leg. If the dates you choose are cheaper you get nothing back and if they are more expensive you pay the extra as well. Of course if you can't make the next dates the same options are available to you nearer those dates....Air asia don't care how often you change the dates.....it's money in their pocket.

If you have travel insurance then maybe you should be careful in case you suddenly can't straighten up after lifting that big thing of water and need to go to the hospital. :)

If you have a good idea when you can make the trip, you can change the dates for both legs for 900 baht a leg. If the dates you choose are cheaper you get nothing back and if they are more expensive you pay the extra as well. Of course if you can't make the next dates the same options are available to you nearer those dates....Air asia don't care how often you change the dates.....it's money in their pocket.

If you have travel insurance then maybe you should be careful in case you suddenly can't straighten up after lifting that big thing of water and need to go to the hospital. :D

:) Yes..as per yourself and livinginkata..one can change flights and pay the extra..Thanks for info.

PS

If you do happen to have problems after lifting that big thing of water, and get a doctors ''note'' A/Asia will keep your ticket open for 90 days so is a good option also.This is apparently ''built in'' as i didn't take out travel insurance.....

Edited by loveitto

im in exact same situation. all you can do is pay what amounts to about half the value and change the date. what i want to try if possible is to move the date up as far as possible and not pay. then move it up again when the a month becomes available so i can at least use as a ticket out.

there is no refund.