A Game For People With A Brain Eve Online

moskito

Hi TV members,

I am in an online game since some years and wonder if someone here is intrested to play it too. The game is called EvE online, its not very popular and you need a brain, good communication skills and some time for playing it.

EvE is a science fiction game, the graphics are absolutely phantastic and the game is multifunctional. There are a lot of things one can do in EvE, its not only shooting and flying a spaceship, you can also work as a miner, produce and sell things other pilots needed, or work as a brooker, the market is huge and so is the space.

I post some links here and hope you enjoy them, the graphics are the same as ingame, if you like to try it for free, send me a PM or an Email and I invite you for a 21day free trial.

Hope to find some members for our Thaicommunity. Average people ingame are around 30-40 years old, no kiddis here, they try but leave the game mostly after a week :)

Link

Revelations II Trailer

• 3 weeks later...

I tried the trial myself and decided against it.

Some of the visuals are indeed stunning, but I found that the missions are all a bit similar and after a while would likely get boring. The mining missions in particular are a bit dull despite the impressive visuals.

I also don't like the idea of having to pay monthly for an account.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...