Pattaya Places For Older People

TexasRanger

There are lots of places to visit. Nong Nooch gardens are pretty good,sriracha tiger zoo, floating market, but the absolute place not to miss for me is "The Sanctuary of Truth" A truly magnificent structure that is still ongoing, the only thing is, if they are not very mobile there are a lot of steps there. Hope this is of help to you.

There are lots of places to visit. Nong Nooch gardens are pretty good,sriracha tiger zoo, floating market, but the absolute place not to miss for me is "The Sanctuary of Truth" A truly magnificent structure that is still ongoing, the only thing is, if they are not very mobile there are a lot of steps there. Hope this is of help to you.

Avoid ALL places that exploit animals or people in Thailand, especially zoos, however happy the animals might look.

A boat trip to Koh Larn is nice, but don't look at all the plastic in the sea, or the dead coral.

Definitely the floating market and Sanctuary of Truth. You could even take them to the top of Pratamnak Hill for a good view over Pattaya.

Khao Kheow Open Zoo and you don't have to walk much and it is a great zoo.

You could also take them for drinks / dinner around sunset to Sea Falcon right down the other end of Jomtien Beach - near the Pinnacle. Good food and a great place to watch the sunset.

Hope they enjoy themselves.

• 2 weeks later...
Pattaya for older people???? Oh pleeease....Dad probably wants to go to a bar and experience the local delights. Look at the patrons in the bars...they aren't exactly young, are they? Mum would probably tag along for a genuine Pattaya experience!

That's my parents you are talking about, you pathetic little worm.

Pattaya for older people???? Oh pleeease....Dad probably wants to go to a bar and experience the local delights. Look at the patrons in the bars...they aren't exactly young, are they? Mum would probably tag along for a genuine Pattaya experience!

Ah, the very reverend and his good wife I take it?

In that case it must be the TQ on Beach Road, 7pm to 9pm and catch the 'crew change'.

I am sorry you took offense because none was intended...in fact I would take my own parents to a bar because that is what Pattaya is famous for. And leave them there...what they decide to do (or not) is none of my business. I mean "older person" does not mean relegated to sanitised activities devoid of anything sexual...just ask the old folks in any of the bars.

Would also suggest Vihara Sien which can be combined with a looksee at Khao Chi Chen (Buddha Image) and maybe a trip to the vineyards which can all be accessed from the Sukhumvit heading towards Sattahip, before the turning for Nong Nooch (sorry can't remember the Soi number but sign in English). Vihara Sien does have stairs but is well worth the effort in my opinion.

Perhaps, also, a visit to Tiffany's show. Never been there yet but intend to when my mother comes over. You aleays see coach loads of tourists going there. Also, there are plenty of good restaurants and bars in the area. Could be worth a visit. Mainly just the usual touristy attractions. To break their visit up when going home a couple of days in Bangkok doing the touristy bit there. Hope they have a good visit and want to come back for more.

Perhaps, also, a visit to Tiffany's show. Never been there yet but intend to when my mother comes over. You aleays see coach loads of tourists going there. Also, there are plenty of good restaurants and bars in the area. Could be worth a visit. Mainly just the usual touristy attractions. To break their visit up when going home a couple of days in Bangkok doing the touristy bit there. Hope they have a good visit and want to come back for more.

I have thought of Tiffanys too, they are always advertised in the hotels. As for Bangkok they will stay for a couple of days prior to Pattaya then we are off up to our house in the country, hope I don't tire them out too much.

You could take your Parents up the Pratumnak Hill to the huge gold Buddah and then to the other side for the View of Pattaya Bay,, its lovely and quiet and relaxing and there is a good Coffee Shop there, restaurents and toilets.

I think they will like that especialy at Sunset, wow, its gorgeous.

I hope they have a lovely time.

You could take your Parents up the Pratumnak Hill to the huge gold Buddah and then to the other side for the View of Pattaya Bay,, its lovely and quiet and relaxing and there is a good Coffee Shop there, restaurents and toilets.

I think they will like that especialy at Sunset, wow, its gorgeous.

I hope they have a lovely time.

Thanks very much, that's a nice idea. Cheers.