Photo Contributions

Tywais

Thanks for the nice contributions so far. Just want to restate that due to the calendar being hirez print quality the resolution specs need to be satisfied when posting here in the forum. Minimum 1200 wide, preferable 2400 pixel wide (gives me 300dpi at 8 inches).

I'm going to pin this topic until the end of November so that it is easier to find.

This is a photo I took at my property in Doi Lor, Chiang Mai, during the rainy season in June this year.

It was still raining when I spotted the snake sitting on my gate, hence the water droplets.

It is an Oriental Whip Snake, quite common in my area. I shot this with my 8 MP Sony digital camera.

I have other shots of this snake as proof that I took the photo.

post-11344-1259074985_thumb.jpg

Edited by sassienie

As you know by now I'm always taking photos, but not always from the point of view of beautiful Thai scenery. Mine are more as illustrating certain aspects of life in Thailand, or of friends. They don't always portray what would make calendar photos. I'll be returning to Thailand within two weeks and will think more of your contests this coming season.

i posted a couple of pictures to submit for the calendar 2 days ago and they have since been removed. does anyone know why they were removed?

I just went back 2 weeks in your posting history and did not find any posts for the Photography section or the Trash can.

I'm now closing and pinning this topic and have a topic for voting for the candidate photos here > Calendar photos voting

I've uploaded most members photos but had to exclude some that were watermarked or not quite appropriate. Please take the time to look through the Gallery and put your vote in. Information on this is in the above topic.]

Photo Contributions Gallery here