Traditional Thai Martial Arts Centre In Central Bkok

we are very pleased to open a center for authentic thai martial arts at our gym in central bangkok

under the guidance and tutelage of Col. Amnat Pooksrisuk

muaythai, muaybroan, krabirabong

muaythai is 3 times per week in the day and free for all member and ex member of boxer rebellion

the teacher is an ex champ

muayboran is once weekly under Col. Amnat and krabikrabong will be on a weekly workshop basis under a reknowned local master

i have always loved this exellent but sadly dying tradition and hope to revive an interest in genine people

and we're honoured to have Col Amnat on board

we want to make this art available for all genuine serious students and if you can demostrate a sincere desire to study there will be no fees

please just pay the correct respect to col Amnat and his organisation

Col Amnat will oversee the programe and choose serious students who wish to go the whole way and learn all aspects

cool, so what are the days and times of the Muay Thai classes, please?

hi

mon- wed- fri

pls check out website for more details

and please do not confuse us with another "muaythai" gym run by a "teacher" who knows about as much about muaythai as i do greenhouse gases !

i saw a class and almost laughed!

what is taught here is may look good and you will be praised and maybe given a certificate, but this is all worthless

our muaythai classes are taught by an ex champ and are free for previous members of boxer rebellion an dothers who express a genuine desire to learn

we shall also be teaching muayboran and krabi krabong under Col. Amnat direction