Am I Outta Luck ?

BobMarleyWannabe

Problem is that I am a big college football fan and going to be in Koh Chang at end of December and start of January. Is there anywhere in White Sand beach or other locale on the Island that where the service provider might carry any of the college bowl games, especially interested in the Rose bowl. A couple years ago I remember staggerring into my hotel room in Koh Samui at about 2 AM turned on the TV before passing out and and noticed that the Rose bowl was on.

Problem is that I am a big college football fan and going to be in Koh Chang at end of December and start of January. Is there anywhere in White Sand beach or other locale on the Island that where the service provider might carry any of the college bowl games, especially interested in the Rose bowl. A couple years ago I remember staggerring into my hotel room in Koh Samui at about 2 AM turned on the TV before passing out and and noticed that the Rose bowl was on.

Paddies Irish Restaurant on the main street in white sands beach carries all sports and no I dont work there but eat there allot.